VirtuBox.fr -1Gbps Unmetered VPS - Linux/Windows OS - from 6$/mo (FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ended up trying both the RPS Silver and recently ended up getting the RPS GOLD. I have to say so far out of the vps's i have tried, this one, i have been impressed with the most. I have not had any connection issues and had no speed problems. I actually decided to go with the GOLD RPS for the extra memory and space.

Customer Support - I wasn't for sure what to expect honestly since they mainly speak french, but in there tickets and emails they do try there best to speak English and if something is there you don't understand, its easy translated with Google. Any questions i have had, they have answered quickly and are on top of things.

Just wanted to say keep up the good work!

Hello,

it's depend of bandwith usage you need.

VPS are okay for hosting image, website or other things you want, but only for a normal usage of bandwith.

If you a need a important bandwith, or an usage of CPU take a RPS.

We work on little dedicated server, for usage like image hosting.

Best Regards,

@HwanShinHye : what is the problem with the purchase of RPS ?

@sasa037 : yes proxy is allow, and you have a rdp connection on windows.

Best Regards,

i ought to find other company

hello leto12

i dont write for more information.
because i dont want to offend you.

its a simple reason.
i thought this after reading posts of all.
" i ought to find other company "
you ought to re-read the posts of all too.
maybe you will can find improvements.

i pray for success of your business.

thanks

how could you ignore DMCA and allow Torrents, downloaders or other P2P applications
while you are using OVH servers ??

they don't allow this at all !!

could you explain this please ?

Hello,

uvebeenhacked : don't worry about "hackers".
i have read the
Sentry MBA Config and they cannot have any information about the website with that.

GFXRES : because when we sell a vps to a customers, it's a private propriety. I can't see what a customer do on his vps.
So he is the only reponsible of the action he do with the vps.

There is only two usage totally forbidden at ovh network : flood or spamming, hack

Best Regards,

you can use your ovh vps for uploading, seedbox..but no for warez linking (first DMCA=banned)
and for the service i tried it is good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back