VineServers.Com - Anti DDOS, CloudLinux, Nginx - 5GB HDD, 250GB BW - 2.50$/Mo (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a great host with a great uptime, very fast and reliable, awesome support. You much try it

Thanks a lot for the honest review :)

We're working very hard to improve our services and customer support, And we have something for you :)
Use CODE "FREEVINE" for free hosting for a month applicable for new signups only. And now domain is free with yearly plans! :)

Best Regards
Team Vineservers.com :)

actually, gonna give a try but...
as ordinary user from potential buyer perspective, first impression about OP avatar and website(s) scare me, even if you got respected member badge

actually, gonna give a try but...
as ordinary user from potential buyer perspective, first impression about OP avatar and website(s) scare me, even if you got respected member badge

Well, That makes me laugh! And earningon.net is my blog where i HELP people by posting useful methods :)

Kind Regards
Chemicalx

Thanks a lot for the bump And soon we're going to lower down the price of shared hosting and coming up with new and much needed plans :)

Best Regards
Chemicalx

Hi,

50OFFVINEMONTH USE This core to get %50 OFF On all shared hosting plans. HURRY UP! Before this offer runs out! :)

Best Regards
Chemicalx

Last edited:
Hey @googleplus thanks for the review mate :)

Vineservers Completed It's First Online And Serving, We're Going To Run Amazing Deals From Today For 3 Days, Stay Tuned. :)

" 50OFFVINEMONTH USE This core to get %50 OFF On all shared hosting plans. HURRY UP! Before this offer runs out! "

Best Regards
Chemicalx

Hi WJ,

Look on the first page for current running deals, Also add me on skype for any kind of help or suggestion. "skypechemicalx" :)

Best Regards
Chemicalx

You change my hosting but don't email to me ???
When i login new hosting
This copy is a trial version and will expire at the end of the trial term. You will need to upgrade to a paid copy to continue using the software after that term.

Hi Beck,

We shifted to a new and powerful server, Probably you tried to login while database was being shifted. It was fixed on the same day. Open a ticket if you have any more queries and please dont post issues here, We have Skype, Email and Ticket system to fix your issues.

Best Regards
ChemicalX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back