Status
Not open for further replies.
omg i received my btc payment 86$ and in 1 hour i lost 6$ and the payment is not confirmed yet wtf,tom you dont pay fees?

Last edited:
it got reversed, due to confirmation issue; we have issued those payments again

i have a payment from 4/27/17 that was not confirmed in my bitcoin wallet. it showed up at the wallet on 5/10/17 and then disappeared. my next payment from 5/11/17 was confirmed as normal on 5/18/17.

i am new to bitcoin and only recently understood about the confirmation problem. my payment from 4/27 in your host shows paid still, but a payment hasn't been re issued for it.

any help you could offer with sorting this out would be appreciated.
thank you
Blindmelon

I wrote this here last month on 5/21/17 and have used your form at vidzi for support more than once about this. My payment from 4/27/17 in your host still shows paid and hasn't been re sent like the others. I have been very patient, but have received no payment or response. I have gotten two payments that were confirmed since this one.

It is by far my largest payment and I can not just let this go.

I would appreciate it if you would check your records for Blindmelon. The original payment request was from 4/27/17 and shows paid at your site, but has never been re sent.

I will post here when it has been paid to let others know I have received it.

Thank you for your attention to this matter
Blindmelon

I was able to speak with Tom through the new live chat support on his site. He was very helpful and considerate.

I received payment and we are all square.

Thank you Tom. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back