Status
Not open for further replies.
All payments have been sent.

@happycat, pm me if you still have issues
I already PMed you, you replied on my email informing that Bitcoins will be sent on weekend (which was previous weekend). No sign of transfer so far. Today I requested another payout, which was added to previous pending one.

I already PMed you, you replied on my email informing that Bitcoins will be sent on weekend (which was previous weekend). No sign of transfer so far. Today I requested another payout, which was added to previous pending one.
i didnt receive any PM from your account here at wj, i was able to track your payment and its been processed

we will be adding payza or skrill, in process of setting up account

I contacted you via email, following instruction on your website and you replied and today you received another email from me. I believe email is the proper form of communicating when it comes to solving payment issues. I'm sorry but I'm not going to share any personal informations, such as vidzi user name, on this forum, which includes private messages. Btw, I'm happy to hear that you are going to add more payment methods, I never had any problems with your host, so I truly hope you will quickly solve your problems.

I contacted you via email, following instruction on your website and you replied and today you received another email from me. I believe email is the proper form of communicating when it comes to solving payment issues. I'm sorry but I'm not going to share any personal informations, such as vidzi user name, on this forum, which includes private messages. Btw, I'm happy to hear that you are going to add more payment methods, I never had any problems with your host, so I truly hope you will quickly solve your problems.
Indeed email should be a better way of communicating, but we are getting spammed by users (downloaders) asking for invite as if we are some kind of catalog inside which we dont. This leads to some emails getting misread or skipped unintentionally.

Will setup a support/helpdesk software for uploaders to communicate properly in a few weeks.

Indeed email should be a better way of communicating, but we are getting spammed by users (downloaders) asking for invite as if we are some kind of catalog inside which we dont. This leads to some emails getting misread or skipped unintentionally.

Will setup a support/helpdesk software for uploaders to communicate properly in a few weeks.

All problems solved, payment received. It was my fault this time and I do apologize for creating chaos.
With regard to spammers, I can imagine you receive tons of emails, but this is something connected with this type of business and can't be avoided I'm afraid.
Support desk would be very helpful indeed. Lovely idea.
Thank you for payment and good luck, your host is really ok and working nicely. :sun:

Payza has been added. Payments for this week has been issued.

If someone has not received payment, please update your account with valid payment details.

Could you send an invitation by pm to me? Or to johan.cesare gmail dot com

Thanks.

Sorry but the link you sent does not work...

Ok, I registered successfully, thank you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back