VidUP Paying upto $30 for every 10000 stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahoura you need to fix the speed! :(
i cannot wait for 45 mins just for 1 video :(
ckFTi.png

Hi,

I tested upload speed, the fair way to asses the speed is using URL fetch, thats the speed of the server and at peak point I got around 3mbps. I understand speed might be low for some people in EU and we are working hard to see if we can get an EU server.

Regards

yeah, upload speed really slow

Please read above, we are looking for a solution

+1 for FTP.. got a whole bunch of files that would ideally be uploaded via FTP

I understand FTP is useful for uploaders but try to understand it from our point of view, we do not want to allow mass upload yet until we are sure we can handle the amount of uploads we receive. The programming part of it is not a problem, its only that we do not want to provide low quality service.

Regards

we need ftp
or at least upload server in eu
speed better for me now but 750kb/s still not very good

Please read above, we are looking into these option but we need to do some testing and reconfigurations to assure a decent speed.

Regards

and would be nice if you increase file storage time from 10 days to 15 or 20 for registered users, 10 days quite low

I have changed it to 15 now.

Regards

Strange....I never have uploading problems at all.
From my opinion, it's depend on your source.

2yuaslf.jpg

Thanks for the pic :).

Regards

I cannot sign up.
After signing up, no activation mail send to my email.
What's the problem?
Thanks.

Please send me your username and I will activate it for you, for some reason we are having some problems with the activation emails, we are working hard to fix this.

Regards

payment proof pls...

As of now we do not have payment proof but I have a good rep among uploaders, you can ask around.

Regards

my problem here is some sites do not accept this host. i dont know why.

Well I am sorry to hear that, but unfortunately we can not discuss such subjects here.

Regards

Video watch all the statistics, while not necessarily have to download is complete or all watching just statistics!

I am sorry but could you elaborate a bit more? I do not understand what you are saying.

Regards

Hi Simoestcoool,

Well sure, we have got the offer from our datacenter, and it is reasonable. we will be ordering it by the end of the month.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards

ahoura !
I uploaded a video file.flv (74.1Mb) about 2 day ago, but the file still not found in vidup.me. The converter was slow or is it have some bug? All of file.flv i upload was not found in the site.
untitled-1.jpg

By the way, I hear you said the storage time of a file is 15 day. Is it mean after 15 day the file will delete? I don't not see any thing about that in your site. I was thinked, the storage time of file was unlimit.

ahoura !
I uploaded a video file.flv (74.1Mb) about 2 day ago, but the file still not found in vidup.me. The converter was slow or is it have some bug? All of file.flv i upload was not found in the site.
untitled-1.jpg

By the way, I hear you said the storage time of a file is 15 day. Is it mean after 15 day the file will delete? I don't not see any thing about that in your site. I was thinked, the storage time of file was unlimit.

Hi,

I apologize about that, we have a small configuration issue, it has been fixed now and your FLV files should be working now.

About storage time, like every other host file, we remove files that are inactive for 15 days (meaning they havent had any downloads for 15 days.)

Regards

Seem video don't work and file can't download.
How to download file with FREE?

Videos are working fine, we havent had any complains regarding that, Downloading files are restricted to Premium users only as a motive for users to upgrade.

Regards

Plz activate my account,

My user name is KoRoMbO

Done,

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards

About storage time, like every other host file, we remove files that are inactive for 15 days (meaning they havent had any downloads for 15 days.)

The files havent have any downloads for 15days will remove but if they have many people watch. Will you remove them huh?8-)

Great site.. the only problem for me is the remote upload speed a little slow but not that bad hopefully it will be fixed

I am glad you like the site.
We are working on the speed, please be patient :)

Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.

Regards

The files havent have any downloads for 15days will remove but if they have many people watch. Will you remove them huh?8-)

its an automatic system, so ofcourse if the files have downloads our system will not remove them.

Regards

Dear SamBaker,

Yes ofcourse, and even if you do it early monday it should be fine, And ofcourse you can always PM me on Monday if you missed the deadline to get your payment.

In terms of payments we are flexible so you can always contact me if you have any problems or questions regarding your payout, and note that we would have paid our users on daily basis like we did with vreer, but unfortunately that caused some problems so we are doing it once a week now.

Let me know if you have any other questions or need help with anything.

Regards

QUICK UPDATE

You now can access your daily report by logging in and choosing "Reports" from the top menu.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards

Last edited:
Dear JoeJoe,

As I mentioned it earlier on this topic, We were forced to disable the MP4 Conversion due to the high server load, so I am not sure if your files are being converted :).

One reason we do not allow WMV is mainly because the format is Windows based and requires Windows Media Player to be installed on your machine, now while that is easy to do, its not popular among users and users would rather watch videos on Divx Player or Flash Player.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
Ahoura

Hi,

I just checked, and it seems to be okay from here. We also have a tool that checks the servers constantly from other servers (EU, US, ASIA) and it seems like some users might be experiencing some slowness but the site should not be down.

Let me know if you are still experience a problem.

Regards
Ahoura

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back