VidUP Paying upto $30 for every 10000 stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi ahoura,

loved the daily payments, just simply amazing...

however, i think the earnings is stuck once again... could you pls check?

thanks and more power!

dash

Hi Dashez,

Thanks for the compliments.
The downloads might have been stuck/lost as we switched from our old servers to the new ones however they should be back to normal now. (Number of downloads lost are max for an hour).

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused however it should be fine now.

Feel free to PM me if you are still facing issues with the counter.

Regards,
Ahoura

totally agree ,
payout is extremly high.
we cant know this site is scam or legit.
so after lots of effort and reached 30dollars,if they dont pay?what will we doo? baddd

Dear kemalettin67,

Our current payout is at $10, and we have been running for about 9 months now and have not missed a payout in the last month.

We do provide daily payouts so you can easily test it out yourself.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
Ahoura

payout

Hi Ahoura

How are you? I hope you can remember me. I would request you to also add Payoneer to your payout options. Its a great service and with good customer care.

All the Best

Kind Regards

Dear kemalettin67,

Our current payout is at $10, and we have been running for about 9 months now and have not missed a payout in the last month.

We do provide daily payouts so you can easily test it out yourself.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
Ahoura

ok

UPDATE

Added optional conversion, after you upload a video you could convert it to MP4. To do so, goto your filemanager and press the conversion button (
convert.png
)

If you have any features in mind that you would like to see on VidUP, please let me know.

Regards,
Ahoura

Hello,

will you add HD conversion for HD files ?

also you could add leech option from putlocker.

Hi,

you could easily upload HD mp4 files however right now we are not planning on having more than one quality for the conversion.
We did have putlocker downloader in place however its broken now, I will try to readd it asap.

Regards,
Ahoura

I'm waiting for my PayPal payment. :(

Payment Received.

Hope for the best.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back