Vidtodo.com | VIDEO HOSTING & SHARING SERVICE | OFFICIAL SUPPORT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vidtodo

Hello,
I have decided to start here a support thread for vidtodo.com.
Vidtodo.com it'a a video hosting service, that already has almost a year since it's been opened.

Rewards program:
You can check the rewards program on the website. (can't post any links or pictures right now)

Features and Conditions:
FTP upload
Remote url upload
No speed limits for download/upload
Max. video upload size is 5GB registred / 10GB premium
File Storage unlimited for all users

Minimum payout is 20 USD.
All views are counted (no IP restrictions)
Payments are sent weekly. (Any dealys will be announced)
For now we only use Payoneer, Payza and Bitcoin as payment processors.
Adult files are allowed

For support please use the contact form from our website or ask any questions here.

Cheers !

Note:
If there are any websites that use embeds, and the links/videos from vidtodo.com are not working, please let me know. The sites needs to be whitelisted in order to work !

Last edited:
200 comments
Move Greece to a higher tier and i would loved to give your host a try, also if you could add paypal or skrill as payment options.

Embedding of iframe code isn´t possible. Can you check it please?

Hello,
Due to a problem that we had in the past, the embeds are now only allowed to certain sites, please provide me the URL of your website and i will add it to the allowed embed list.
Direct embed links on vidtodo.com also are not working, but if i allow your website it will work directly on your website.

Have a good one !

Hello,
Due to a problem that we had in the past, the embeds are now only allowed to certain sites, please provide me the URL of your website and i will add it to the allowed embed list.
Direct embed links on vidtodo.com also are not working, but if i allow your website it will work directly on your website.

Have a good one !

Check your pm's

Hello when will you make payoneer payments?

Thanks

Payment received.

Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back