Vidtodo.com | VIDEO HOSTING & SHARING SERVICE | OFFICIAL SUPPORT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Payment has been Pending since September 7, 2017 it is now September 20,2017 Last request i made was in July 2017 so not sure why it is taking so long to pay out..

Straightened out my account with payza.

Payment has been Pending since 9/7/2017 and i see you have paid everyone else.. not sure why you have not paid me when you say you send out pamyents.

1. Payouts are processed weekly.

Has been over 2 weeks now

Straightened out my account with payza.

Payment has been Pending since 9/7/2017 and i see you have paid everyone else.. not sure why you have not paid me when you say you send out pamyents.

1. Payouts are processed weekly.

Has been over 2 weeks now

Payment also pending for me.... BTC

Hopefully he has paid you cause my payment is still pending and not sure why he is not replying to pm's and e-mails i sent to him. don't even know if he plans to pay me since he ignores my messages. doesn't even reply in this thread to let anyone know anything.

Last edited:
Hopefully he has paid you cause my payment is still pending and not sure why he is not replying to pm's and e-mails i sent to him. don't even know if he plans to pay me since he ignores my messages. doesn't even reply in this thread to let anyone know anything.

Still not paid.. also tried to switch to payza but still nothing..PENDING... Lets just wait and see...Its very disappointing when a host sets a payout time that they cant meet and still dont communicate.

It is starting to be obviuos that he is not going to pay. been 2 months since i got my last payment and now this host is ignoring all mesages and has not bothered to post here to let us know anything.. pretty much starts to remind me of vodlocker.COM and vidbull.COM as vidtodo.COM shares the same domain. will wait and see but if he had any intentions to pay he would have no problem paying out by now.

It is starting to be obviuos that he is not going to pay. been 2 months since i got my last payment and now this host is ignoring all mesages and has not bothered to post here to let us know anything.. pretty much starts to remind me of vodlocker.COM and vidbull.COM as vidtodo.COM shares the same domain. will wait and see but if he had any intentions to pay he would have no problem paying out by now.

Almost a month and still Pending. seems like he might be getting ready to start scamming uploaders. if he wanted to pay he would have paid weeks ago but it seems he has no intention to pay out. if you do get paid g\consider yourself lucky.

Last edited:
I received my payment from last month that I applied for on the 13th of September on the 19th. However it is still marked as pending and I have sent two messages asking for it to be marked as paid so that I can request my current payout. So far I have received no response.

I received my payment from last month that I applied for on the 13th of September on the 19th. However it is still marked as pending and I have sent two messages asking for it to be marked as paid so that I can request my current payout. So far I have received no response.

This issue was taken care of.
Thanks!

Dear admin plz clear payouts. I have requested my payouts on 2017-10-25 and are still pending. I messaged many times through ur contact form but u did not bother to reply. Requet u to pay the same. already 18 days passed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back