Status
Not open for further replies.
No payment at all :/ and View counter is still very bad for me as well, its ridicolous. No support or what so ever anymore. Vidto keeps disappointing the users i guess, but forgetting whose earning the money for them... - Now someone will say some BS here and excusing - but if something is wrong with the site, no one informs anyone here for months - so dont tell your bs talk. The Ppl would understand a lot of situation, but not this i dont give a f*ck, just grab the $ style, no. The only site it has that huge dmca delete thing, before vids were disappearing, before that, stucking transfering the encoder server, no upload menu avaiable, vids fails to convert etc. no need to continue the list. - so it would be the time to pick themself up.

Same issues here, payments in late from months, a lot of videos deleted and views count cheating (minor problem since they would have not be paid as well) ...

Users who are posting payment proofs i m sure they are just few $, bigger amounts will never be sent.
I don't understand why they decided to start scamming users... probably they were not earning enough money from adv, but after all these years i was expecting something better.

2016-02-02$xx.xxPENDING

Last edited:
I didnt. just checking it, still Pending. But, this seems to active again
Bitcoin payments above $100, will be charged 10% processing fees."
:D
Horrorspoke likes to defend them, i ve already saw that a few times .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back