Status
Not open for further replies.
Would someone help me out please? I'm trying to confirm that if I choose "P4yp4l" as my payment method, that I'm getting paid via Paypal. Would someone just confirm that please?

Topic is so empty : ( Jim is away for months now : ( (Last activity: 12th Nov 2015, ) wtf : '(

Please pay the BTC payments as well, not just payza.

I also know some guy, whose payments are pending for 3-4 months now. Who gets paid here in the topic, and how often?

And Hopefully Vidto will be switching to html5 as well, like some others. It would be much better, smoother, realiable, without less error.:/

Last edited:
I started with vidto.me and I cashed out using Payza. Do these guys pay? I'm starting to wonder...I don't need another mightyupload nor another bestreams. Has anyone been paid lately. The last few comments on this thread are making me wonder.

They're away, not answering on anything. BTC payouts now are pending for months. If you have $10-20 you might have a chance to get paid, but if it's more than that, then not likely. : (
Dont know whats happening ove there, but im not sure, why they have to ruin it like this. Or why they even feel sorry to pay out the people, when they earn much more, or idk. At least they could give some info or anything. It's kinda pissing everyone off. So right now the site goes for the title: Scam. Hopefully they will sober up/wake up.

I cash out via Bitcoin, and I have had a payment every week since January 2014. They have never missed a payment for me. The latest I have ever been payed out is a Thursday at about 4:50pm UK time. HOWEVER! I am yet to receive payment this week, this is the latest they've ever been. I'm almost certain I will receive it though. My average weekly payout is also about $80 so I don't think $10-20 payouts would be an issue at all!

Please tell them, to pay out mine as well : ) lol. No response for me anymore via email. And there are ppl whos got more than $ 1k pending for months. And dont think that amount collected within one week or something :) I also heard, that they was paying out small amounts to paypal as well. Like $20. i said how is that possible, then it was showed to me. But still, none of these are helping me, us.
2016-01-11$***.77PENDING

Last edited:
When did you change your payment info from paypal to bitcoin? Have you tried to contact him using the contact form on vidto?
I don't know anyone who has problems with vidto, this week i haven't received payment but im not worried, probably tomorrow.

-.- changed months ago. now this payment is late, and before this one. and was told 2 months ago, they dont get much for btc payouts (to pay the users).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back