Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, stats all day (7th of March) and today are down ... Jim please try fix it, yesterday i send you PM about this problem. Propably it's Google's problem. Google doesn't upgrade DNS :facepalm:

Jim check your PM.

should be fixed now, it was issue with our static server which was serving swf file & for some reason the swf file was corrupted.

we will compensate everyone in next payout, for the lost views

it would be much better if you guys shoot us email directly instead of posting here, as we check emails more often

Hello,

When I try to view a video in my smartphone it automatically download the video, it doesn't work if I want to see it online (streaming). Could you please enable the option to be able to see the videos in smartphones (android, ios, windows phone)...

Best regards and thank you!

Since yesterday I started to have a problems with Vidto.me
Quite often Malwarebytes has blocked the vidto.me -> upload.html and myvideos.html and maybe other parts of the site.
Why?
I think the site is infected or has been reported to be blocked.

Last edited:
I think the site is infected or has been reported to be blocked.
both of these pages have no ads, so there is no way to have any kind of infection

i dont have malwarebytes, if you have a licensed copy of malwarebytes; then you should contact then and ask for why its being blocked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back