Vidoza.net - extra rewards | torrent | daily payouts | bonuses | anti-adblock

Eugene Vidoza

Corporate Membership
Dear Wjunction Users,
We are Eugene and Helen and we will be your affiliate managers in this Vidoza official support thread.

Who are we?
We are the high skilled team from Europe with good experience in IT and we proudly present Vidoza - video streaming hosting with the best service, ultra-fast servers and profitable affiliate program.

We would appreciate any feedback from you and welcome any suggestions. Our team will do the best to improve the quality of the service that meet all your expectations.

Payment Terms:

• All Tier rates are listed for 10 000 views and downloads (embeds views are counted too);
  • Views and downloads are counted up from 2 to 4 times every 24 hours per 1 IP;
  • The minimum payout amount is $5 USD;
  • Payouts are processed 2-3 times a week (if you need your payout immediately try to contact with affiliate manager);
  • Payments methods: Bitcoin, Webmoney, Paypal, Payoneer (minimal withdrawal 50$!), Paxum, Skrill, Perfect Money, Payeer, Advcash, Y.Money, QIWI, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, Dogecoin;
  • 11% referral income;
  • Individual deals for site owners and experienced webmasters.

Key benefits:

• Legal adult content is allowed;
  • Unlimited storage for Premium (how to become premium? Just contact affiliates managers);
  • Mobile-ready and responsive design;
  • Nice UI and UX;
  • 15 GB max file size;
  • Files without views are stored: 30 days for free accounts and from 60 days to 1 year for premium accounts
  • 24/7 monitoring and excellent uptime;

Technical features:

• Upload supports: regular upload, remote URL upload, torrent upload, FTP upload, Z-o-o-m upload;
  • Subtitle upload support;
  • Fast encoding to a browser-streamable format MP4 (720p);
  • Script to force user turn off AdBlock;
  • Our team monitoring of advertisers and kind of their advertisements
  • Everything is free for all: for partners and users.

Conditions:

• Attempting to gain revenue using misleading/bots/LQ/unethical will result in an immediate ban.
  • When advertising is blocked, views are not counted.
  • All affiliates must agree to and abide by the Vidoza Terms and Conditions, Copyright Policy, Privacy Policy and DMCA Policy :)
  • Failure to do so may result in temporary suspension or permanent termination of an account.

We would like to welcome you to our affiliate program. Feel free to use our service and contact us if you have any questions, requests or technical issues.

Our contacts:

Online chat in your partner account or on support page.

Email: support1(at)vidoza.net
elena.affiliates(at)vidoza.net

Telegram: @vidoza1
Telegram Official Channel: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAE7gy8uDqa-tukU6UQ

Last edited:
3,397 comments
The upload was possible today without any problems. Only recently, uploads with Zoom (via API) are no longer uploaded.

When I look in my file manager, I don't see any videos there. Tried another browser too.

Post automatically merged:

When i try to load the filemanger, i get this message

failedz4isx.jpg

Its also not possible to login, after logout from the account in the browser

Last edited:
The upload was possible today without any problems. Only recently, uploads with Zoom (via API) are no longer uploaded.

When I look in my file manager, I don't see any videos there. Tried another browser too.

When i try to load the filemanger, i get this message

Its also not possible to login, after logout from the account in the browser
Hello,
Write please details: your login, browser version, browser extensions (adblock). Is the problem with zoom started on saturday?

Hello,
All payouts should be made today.
I still haven't received the payment.

Post automatically merged:

I still haven't received the payment.

Payments history
DateUpdatedAmountStatus
2022-10-292022-10-29 22:36:58PENDING
2022-02-032022-02-07 12:16:12PAID
2021-08-312021-09-07 17:48:47PAID
2021-04-162021-04-26 12:24:21PAID
2019-10-032019-10-03 17:49:22REJECTED

Last edited:
It would be really good if the user could also control the advertising.
As the user whatsin already mentioned with the option.

Also you have the function "Few Ads & No Money for Views" in the interface.
Does this option also work if i activate it?

It would be really good if the user could also control the advertising.
As the user whatsin already mentioned with the option.

Also you have the function "Few Ads & No Money for Views" in the interface.
Does this option also work if i activate it?
Hello,
Yes, the option "Few Ads & No Money for Views" works.

Unfortunately, it happens again and again at the moment that if an upload has been carried out successfully and i follow the stream link, i then get the following error message in the browser.

@Eugene Vidoza What about server str24.vidoza.net and str18.vidoza.net and str09.vidoza.net?

It feels like it's been offline (ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED) for weeks and no videos are working there (a lot of complaints from users). Don't you have any monitoring for it or can you deactivate them?

@Eugene Vidoza What about server str24.vidoza.net and str18.vidoza.net and str09.vidoza.net?

It feels like it's been offline (ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED) for weeks and no videos are working there (a lot of complaints from users). Don't you have any monitoring for it or can you deactivate them?
Hello,

We gradually migrate to another hosting provider that is more abuse tolerant.
The files on servers will be kept.

We apologize for the inconvenience and hope on your understanding! We will do our best to complete this process as soon as possible (we need yet several days).

This server is in maintenance mode. Refresh this page in a few minutes.

this problem in so many links ... when its will get fixed !
Hello,
We apologize for delay in the process of transfer! We decided to transfer all files to a new hosting, so it will take a liitle longer. All files will be kept.

I wrote to Helen and asked if the videos that are showing this error message need to be re-uploaded and re-linked. She denied and confirmed that the embed links that have already been inserted on a website will continue to work. The videos are transferred 1:1 to the new server and the generated video links are then linked to the videos on the new server.

I'm waiting when this transfer is complete and hope to get more information about it soon.

Back