Vidoza.net - extra rewards | torrent | daily payouts | bonuses | anti-adblock

Eugene Vidoza

Corporate Membership
Dear Wjunction Users,
We are Eugene and Helen and we will be your affiliate managers in this Vidoza official support thread.

Who are we?
We are the high skilled team from Europe with good experience in IT and we proudly present Vidoza - video streaming hosting with the best service, ultra-fast servers and profitable affiliate program.

We would appreciate any feedback from you and welcome any suggestions. Our team will do the best to improve the quality of the service that meet all your expectations.

Payment Terms:

• All Tier rates are listed for 10 000 views and downloads (embeds views are counted too);
  • Views and downloads are counted up from 2 to 4 times every 24 hours per 1 IP;
  • The minimum payout amount is $5 USD;
  • Payouts are processed 2-3 times a week (if you need your payout immediately try to contact with affiliate manager);
  • Payments methods: Bitcoin, Webmoney, Paypal, Payoneer (minimal withdrawal 50$!), Paxum, Skrill, Perfect Money, Payeer, Advcash, Y.Money, QIWI, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, Dogecoin;
  • 11% referral income;
  • Individual deals for site owners and experienced webmasters.

Key benefits:

• Legal adult content is allowed;
  • Unlimited storage for Premium (how to become premium? Just contact affiliates managers);
  • Mobile-ready and responsive design;
  • Nice UI and UX;
  • 15 GB max file size;
  • Files without views are stored: 30 days for free accounts and from 60 days to 1 year for premium accounts
  • 24/7 monitoring and excellent uptime;

Technical features:

• Upload supports: regular upload, remote URL upload, torrent upload, FTP upload, Z-o-o-m upload;
  • Subtitle upload support;
  • Fast encoding to a browser-streamable format MP4 (720p);
  • Script to force user turn off AdBlock;
  • Our team monitoring of advertisers and kind of their advertisements
  • Everything is free for all: for partners and users.

Conditions:

• Attempting to gain revenue using misleading/bots/LQ/unethical will result in an immediate ban.
  • When advertising is blocked, views are not counted.
  • All affiliates must agree to and abide by the Vidoza Terms and Conditions, Copyright Policy, Privacy Policy and DMCA Policy :)
  • Failure to do so may result in temporary suspension or permanent termination of an account.

We would like to welcome you to our affiliate program. Feel free to use our service and contact us if you have any questions, requests or technical issues.

Our contacts:

Online chat in your partner account or on support page.

Email: support1(at)vidoza.net
elena.affiliates(at)vidoza.net

Telegram: @vidoza1
Telegram Official Channel: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAE7gy8uDqa-tukU6UQ

Last edited:
3,396 comments
Hi,

I have tried to reach you with on-site support chat, but It seems not working (or I didn't wait for enough :) ).So what is the view liimt of premium accounts? Or how can it achieved?

Hi,

I apologize if you had to wait a long time! You can also write in skype (live:elena.affiliates) or email (support1@vidoza.net) for quick support.
Yes, the main condition to get premium is to have enough high statistics. Write please PM your Vidoza username if you are already registered or details about your statistics if you are not.

how do explain this statistics?
I promote on more sites and onlt 0,30 cents per day?

2020-05-01179$0.32365
$0.00011​
$0.32376
2020-05-02179$0.31950
$0.00011​
$0.31961
2020-05-03139$0.26285
$0.00011​
$0.26296
2020-05-04109$0.20990
$0.00000​
$0.20990
2020-05-05188$0.34240
$0.00013​
$0.34253
2020-05-0654$0.10325
$0.00000​
$0.10325

how do explain this statistics?
I promote on more sites and onlt 0,30 cents per day?

2020-05-01179$0.32365
$0.00011​
$0.32376
2020-05-02179$0.31950
$0.00011​
$0.31961
2020-05-03139$0.26285
$0.00011​
$0.26296
2020-05-04109$0.20990
$0.00000​
$0.20990
2020-05-05188$0.34240
$0.00013​
$0.34253
2020-05-0654$0.10325
$0.00000​
$0.10325
only one thing to say: work harder and smarter

only one thing to say: work harder and smarter
------------
Friend, the problem is that vidoza does not admit that it counts badly, perhaps your traffic is enormous and for you that does not matter. or you have 100 or more pages that have good traffic, now I show that VIDOZA counts badly, we go to the places where they accept vidoza and they are high traffic, with download host I spend more than 1 usd, but with vidoza I do not Not even 1 usd a day, I have been a charger for more than 20 years, and the truth as I repeated it before in 2017 and 2018 vidoza was a great service, today is not even a shadow of what it was those years, and that is the true truth.

------------
Friend, the problem is that vidoza does not admit that it counts badly, perhaps your traffic is enormous and for you that does not matter. or you have 100 or more pages that have good traffic, now I show that VIDOZA counts badly, we go to the places where they accept vidoza and they are high traffic, with download host I spend more than 1 usd, but with vidoza I do not Not even 1 usd a day, I have been a charger for more than 20 years, and the truth as I repeated it before in 2017 and 2018 vidoza was a great service, today is not even a shadow of what it was those years, and that is the true truth.
true truth ... lol
you dont show/proof badly counting. you only say that you should earn more. everyone say this. you should work harder and get better traffic.

true truth ... lol
you dont show/proof badly counting. you only say that you should earn more. everyone say this. you should work harder and get better traffic.
-----------
I show evidences years 2017 and 2018 (my account) in this years the reports was good.
Today are BAD, have more videos now, more followers, sites with better rank

else what more evidences you want?

other users write equal that I, BAD COUNT VIDOZA.

Think that only look your reports but and the other reports of others users?

else you are the only user that the system counts well and their references equally.

Show your reports and you earn, sure you're from tier 1, You have more than 1 million videos uploaded, more than 1 million referrals, and more than 100 sites in your possession, with those figures surely no one complains. show your reports.

-----------
I show evidences years 2017 and 2018 (my account) in this years the reports was good.
Today are BAD, have more videos now, more followers, sites with better rank

else what more evidences you want?

other users write equal that I, BAD COUNT VIDOZA.

Think that only look your reports but and the other reports of others users?

else you are the only user that the system counts well and their references equally.

Show your reports and you earn, sure you're from tier 1, You have more than 1 million videos uploaded, more than 1 million referrals, and more than 100 sites in your possession, with those figures surely no one complains. show your reports.

whats your problem? your work is too hard? search a job. your earnings are too low? search a job. i am happy with my work and my earnings. i dont need to proof anything :)
you must proof your impeachment !
Post automatically merged:

they count good and pay good
yes but the people without a own website, who spreading their links in forums and other places think, that they should earn like hell ;) but this is only in their dreams beause there are 100 other people who upload the same stuff to the the same places.

Last edited:
they count good and pay good
--------------
please can you show in a picture your reports?

whats your problem? your work is too hard? search a job. your earnings are too low? search a job. i am happy with my work and my earnings. i dont need to proof anything :)

yes but the people without a own website, who spreading their links in forums and other places think, that they should earn like hell ;) but this is only in their dreams beause there are 100 other people who upload the same stuff to the the same places.
----------------
reports?

---------------------

social networks like twitter, instagram, and myvidster also the next millions so I do not see differences, vidoza always pays and fast, (nobody disputes that) BUT IT COUNT BAD, and if you do not want to admit it is another history .

Last edited:
--------------

----------------
reports?

---------------------

social networks like twitter, instagram, and myvidster also the next millions so I do not see differences, vidoza always pays and fast, (nobody disputes that) BUT IT COUNT BAD, and if you do not want to admit it is another history .
where are the proofs for bad counting?

--------------

----------------
reports?

---------------------

Hello,

Dear partner, if you consider that Vidoza count so badly in comparison with others, if you consider that it has so much lags, could you please tell me why do you use it? What hosting are you satisfied with?

Hello,

Dear partner, if you consider that Vidoza count so badly in comparison with others, if you consider that it has so much lags, could you please tell me why do you use it? What hosting are you satisfied with?
---------------
8-5-2020

> Easy with videoko.to only 7 files uploaded 1 referrals and this is my reports in 2 days.

3Q4nwh29_o.jpg

> With vidoza 50 files uploaded 8 days 235 referrals and 61 referrals upload files and this is my reports in 8 days

cTurTle0_o.jpg

YDXM9JE9_o.jpg

nobodys cares about your shitty traffic. please dont cry all the days
--------------
Is true the pictures no they don't lie

If I do not write you, it is not my problem, they ask me for evidence, I send it, then all my referrals do not work vidoza either, I do not cry, I only publish that vidoza does not count well and my evidences prove it, I am glad for you that you have a excellent traffic, greetings

--------------
Is true the pictures no they don't lie

If I do not write you, it is not my problem, they ask me for evidence, I send it, then all my referrals do not work vidoza either, I do not cry, I only publish that vidoza does not count well and my evidences prove it, I am glad for you that you have a excellent traffic, greetings
you prove nothing. you send hundreds pictures and thousend words , but all without value and weight. but ok. im out of this dumb disscussion. do what you want but dont be afraid of people, who laughing about you.

edit & ps:
@Eugene Vidoza : Sorry if i took toxic speech into your thread. but worthless talking and proofless impeachment makes me angry. i try do be more silent in future :)

Last edited:
you prove nothing. you send hundreds pictures and thousend words , but all without value and weight. but ok. im out of this dumb disscussion. do what you want but dont be afraid of people, who laughing about you.

edit & ps:
@Eugene Vidoza : Sorry if i took toxic speech into your thread. but worthless talking and proofless impeachment makes me angry. i try do be more silent in future :)
-------------
9-5-2020

Always send the evidences
the last 2 are very clear

And as repeat I'm glad that your traffic is excellent, greetings

Back