Vidoza.net - extra rewards | torrent | daily payouts | bonuses | anti-adblock

Eugene Vidoza

Corporate Membership
Dear Wjunction Users,
We are Eugene and Helen and we will be your affiliate managers in this Vidoza official support thread.

Who are we?
We are the high skilled team from Europe with good experience in IT and we proudly present Vidoza - video streaming hosting with the best service, ultra-fast servers and profitable affiliate program.

We would appreciate any feedback from you and welcome any suggestions. Our team will do the best to improve the quality of the service that meet all your expectations.

Payment Terms:

• All Tier rates are listed for 10 000 views and downloads (embeds views are counted too);
  • Views and downloads are counted up from 2 to 4 times every 24 hours per 1 IP;
  • The minimum payout amount is $5 USD;
  • Payouts are processed 2-3 times a week (if you need your payout immediately try to contact with affiliate manager);
  • Payments methods: Bitcoin, Webmoney, Paypal, Payoneer (minimal withdrawal 50$!), Paxum, Skrill, Perfect Money, Payeer, Advcash, Y.Money, QIWI, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, Dogecoin;
  • 11% referral income;
  • Individual deals for site owners and experienced webmasters.

Key benefits:

• Legal adult content is allowed;
  • Unlimited storage for Premium (how to become premium? Just contact affiliates managers);
  • Mobile-ready and responsive design;
  • Nice UI and UX;
  • 15 GB max file size;
  • Files without views are stored: 30 days for free accounts and from 60 days to 1 year for premium accounts
  • 24/7 monitoring and excellent uptime;

Technical features:

• Upload supports: regular upload, remote URL upload, torrent upload, FTP upload, Z-o-o-m upload;
  • Subtitle upload support;
  • Fast encoding to a browser-streamable format MP4 (720p);
  • Script to force user turn off AdBlock;
  • Our team monitoring of advertisers and kind of their advertisements
  • Everything is free for all: for partners and users.

Conditions:

• Attempting to gain revenue using misleading/bots/LQ/unethical will result in an immediate ban.
  • When advertising is blocked, views are not counted.
  • All affiliates must agree to and abide by the Vidoza Terms and Conditions, Copyright Policy, Privacy Policy and DMCA Policy :)
  • Failure to do so may result in temporary suspension or permanent termination of an account.

We would like to welcome you to our affiliate program. Feel free to use our service and contact us if you have any questions, requests or technical issues.

Our contacts:

Online chat in your partner account or on support page.

Email: support1(at)vidoza.net
elena.affiliates(at)vidoza.net

Telegram: @vidoza1
Telegram Official Channel: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAE7gy8uDqa-tukU6UQ

Last edited:
3,397 comments
image.jpg

Tier 4 ?? ... Tier 5 ???
Tier 4 20% down ???

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Hello,[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]We count embed views.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Adblock views are not counted. But you can use the setting "Block video when AdBlock enabled".[/FONT]

What if my visitor have idm on their browser , they just download the video file straight away instead of disable their adblock right , so do you count the idm download too .

Hello,

The payment will be today.
We pay 2-3 times a week, but try to pay daily.
Sorry for delay.

waiting 10$ for 3 days... ultra fast payment yeah :D

Hello,

I think it is some error. But we will check now the counting system in all details.

You can see example of counting https://imgur.com/a/k6BVg. I selected a random file.

Write please your username and we will check your account.

image.jpg

Tier 4 ?? ... Tier 5 ???
Tier 4 20% down ???

Hello,

Now we are thinking on possible decision for preventing idm downloads for files.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Hello,[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]We count embed views.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Adblock views are not counted. But you can use the setting "Block video when AdBlock enabled".[/FONT]

What if my visitor have idm on their browser , they just download the video file straight away instead of disable their adblock right , so do you count the idm download too .

Last edited:
Eugene Vidoza; __________________ [SIZE=1 said:
Added after 5 minutes:[/SIZE]

Hello,

I think it is some error. But we will check now the counting system in all details.

You can see example of counting https://imgur.com/a/k6BVg. I selected a random file.

image.jpg

Tier 4 ?? ... Tier 5 ???
Tier 4 20% down ???

username: lol32lol

Hi,

I answered your PM

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Hi[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]allow multiple account ?[/FONT]

Hello,

I answered you yet yesterday.
We checked your account and your files were counted, check if your visitors do not use adblock and they watch the video for necessary percentage of time.

I delete from my website, i use for best rate but it dont count views, sorry man

I just watched one of your embed files. The file was counted https://imgur.com/a/vyCL1
Also we checked many accounts and the error was not repeated.

We think that there was error in the system on the file with little amount of views (I mean 1-2 views).

Thanks for your report and our apologize for this case.

Eugene Vidoza; _________________ [SIZE=1 said:
Added after 5 minutes:[/SIZE]

Hello,

image.jpg

Tier 4 ?? ... Tier 5 ???
Tier 4 20% down ???

username: lol32lol

Last edited:
Hi @Eugene Vidoza:

• Views and downloads are counted up to 4 times every 24 hours per 1 IP; - That's true?

FILE CODEFILENAME / DESCRIPTION
sort_both.png
FILE SIZE
sort_both.png
VIEWSVIEWS PAIDDL
sort_both.png
UPLOADED
sort_both.png
HIDE NAMEACTIONS
??????????******************N: 9.8 MB74731562017-10-31clone
??????????**************????N: 6.5 MB55531082017-10-31clone

DatePaid views and downloadsRewardsReferralsExtra RewardsTotal
2017-10-3110$0.01538$0.00000$0.00000$0.01538
2017-11-01126$0.14834$0.00000$0.00000$0.14834

I have more downloads than views, do you only pay for the views? What happens there, can you explain me please?

U = HawkMan

Hi @Eugene Vidoza:

• Views and downloads are counted up to 4 times every 24 hours per 1 IP; - That's true?

sort_both.png
FILE SIZE
sort_both.png
VIEWSVIEWS PAIDDL
sort_both.png
UPLOADED
sort_both.png
HIDE NAMEACTIONS

I have more downloads than views, do you only pay for the views? What happens there, can you explain me please?

U = HawkMan

last time i check they count 2 per ip :) but they pay fast which is good

Hi,

I think in the last few days my views weren't counted completely, I noticed very low views and my stats on Analytics and on other video streaming services are the same, or even better.

Can you check? user fosromania

Dear partners,

1. We pay 4 times per 1 IP, but we count the uniqueness of IP for the all site, that's the whole secret. It means, if the user from this IP watched the sites of another partner, then this IP will not be unique for you.
2. We do not pay for AdBlock views. AdBlock do not treat kindly to us especially for the last time and the percentage of advertising for users with AdBlok is very low.
3. We have such conception as "Bad IPs" - Ads networks send us lists of IPs from which we simply can not count views. We do not know exactly what does not suit the Ads networks in these IPs, but, as a rule, these IPs are botnets, proxy servers, etc.

Hi @Eugene Vidoza:

sort_both.png
FILE SIZE
sort_both.png
VIEWSVIEWS PAIDDL
sort_both.png
UPLOADED
sort_both.png
HIDE NAMEACTIONS

U = HawkMan

last time i check they count 2 per ip :) but they pay fast which is good

Hello,

I answered you PM. All is right with payment. It was only your bonus, the payment will be today:)

@Eugene Vidoza

Check My MP

Me, you sent me a wrong payment. :facepalm:

Hello,

Send PM the sites where you place your links.
Have not you changed anything (the site, the place of our player)?

Hi,

I think in the last few days my views weren't counted completely, I noticed very low views and my stats on Analytics and on other video streaming services are the same, or even better.

Can you check? user fosromania

Last edited:
Dear partners,

1. We pay 4 times per 1 IP, but we count the uniqueness of IP for the all site, that's the whole secret. It means, if the user from this IP watched the sites of another partner, then this IP will not be unique for you.

I knew there is something fishy with your counting method.
I had such a low earnings while using your service, comparing to other services. Even with those that count only one IP/24h with lower rates!

Funny that you advertise you service with "fair count". Fair? Maybe for you!

Back