Vidoza.net - extra rewards | torrent | daily payouts | bonuses | anti-adblock

Eugene Vidoza

Corporate Membership
Dear Wjunction Users,
We are Eugene and Helen and we will be your affiliate managers in this Vidoza official support thread.

Who are we?
We are the high skilled team from Europe with good experience in IT and we proudly present Vidoza - video streaming hosting with the best service, ultra-fast servers and profitable affiliate program.

We would appreciate any feedback from you and welcome any suggestions. Our team will do the best to improve the quality of the service that meet all your expectations.

Payment Terms:

• All Tier rates are listed for 10 000 views and downloads (embeds views are counted too);
  • Views and downloads are counted up from 2 to 4 times every 24 hours per 1 IP;
  • The minimum payout amount is $5 USD;
  • Payouts are processed 2-3 times a week (if you need your payout immediately try to contact with affiliate manager);
  • Payments methods: Bitcoin, Webmoney, Paypal, Payoneer (minimal withdrawal 50$!), Paxum, Skrill, Perfect Money, Payeer, Advcash, Y.Money, QIWI, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, Dogecoin;
  • 11% referral income;
  • Individual deals for site owners and experienced webmasters.

Key benefits:

• Legal adult content is allowed;
  • Unlimited storage for Premium (how to become premium? Just contact affiliates managers);
  • Mobile-ready and responsive design;
  • Nice UI and UX;
  • 15 GB max file size;
  • Files without views are stored: 30 days for free accounts and from 60 days to 1 year for premium accounts
  • 24/7 monitoring and excellent uptime;

Technical features:

• Upload supports: regular upload, remote URL upload, torrent upload, FTP upload, Z-o-o-m upload;
  • Subtitle upload support;
  • Fast encoding to a browser-streamable format MP4 (720p);
  • Script to force user turn off AdBlock;
  • Our team monitoring of advertisers and kind of their advertisements
  • Everything is free for all: for partners and users.

Conditions:

• Attempting to gain revenue using misleading/bots/LQ/unethical will result in an immediate ban.
  • When advertising is blocked, views are not counted.
  • All affiliates must agree to and abide by the Vidoza Terms and Conditions, Copyright Policy, Privacy Policy and DMCA Policy :)
  • Failure to do so may result in temporary suspension or permanent termination of an account.

We would like to welcome you to our affiliate program. Feel free to use our service and contact us if you have any questions, requests or technical issues.

Our contacts:

Online chat in your partner account or on support page.

Email: support1(at)vidoza.net
elena.affiliates(at)vidoza.net

Telegram: @vidoza1
Telegram Official Channel: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAE7gy8uDqa-tukU6UQ

Last edited:
3,397 comments
Upload, Remote Url is not working! =]

20642379_666436046899709_711912714_o.png

Last edited:
Dear partners!

Our competitors try to fear us and threaten us (through WJunction, by the way), because together with you we are creating the best video streaming host ever:fly: So... Vidoza are under 500 Gbps DDoS attack.

But we successfully protected our servers with our team.

Now there can be small technical issues. Sometimes:)

Please be patient.

Thank you for your understanding!

Your Vidoza Team

Last edited:
Thanks for let us know!

Dear partners!

Our competitors try to fear us and threaten us (through WJunction, by the way), because together with you we are creating the best video streaming host ever:fly: So... Vidoza are under 500 Gbps DDoS attack.

Please be patient.

Your Vidoza Team

excelent, you are the best

Dear partners!

Please be patient.

Your Vidoza Team

Dear partners!

Please be patient.

Your Vidoza Team

[h=1]What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!! Vidoza is WALL :fly:[/h]

I feel repeat myself but when you can eugene eliminates this option the users are complaining that they can not delete it and can not see the videos well because it always stays activated the button

Dear partners!

We fixed problem with "Report an Issue" button. It appears on some versions of browsers sometimes.
So if you still have this problem, write please your browser, its version, your operating system.

And thanks again for your patience and understanding regarding yesterday situation:)

Hello,

Send please the links PM for such files.

I do not know if it's just me, but I noticed a certain delay to start playing the videos after the click ... Anyone else?

Hello,

I answered your PM

hello sir is't allowed to create more than one account coz i have different projects and i want to have separate stats

Last edited:
hi eugene , the "Report an Issue" allways on mid player in firefox ,chrome and ie with win 7 ( and win 10 ) i dont see in opera etc but in this 3 the problem continue , best option is delete button .

The [FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]attacks..and threat today stopped my reports >>>> [/FONT]:sad:
in 24 hours only 11 views >>>>> :-& >>> poringa, my blog, the forums, all in 24 h >>> 11 views

Today feel me very sad, wait solve this problem, long life to vidoza.

User: thespaw.

Hello,

We didn't support .ts format for current time.

Do you support formats .ts ?

Hello,

Send please the link for this file

The [FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]attacks..and threat today stopped my reports >>>> [/FONT]:sad:
in 24 hours only 11 views >>>>> :-& >>> poringa, my blog, the forums, all in 24 h >>> 11 views

Today feel me very sad, wait solve this problem, long life to vidoza.

User: thespaw.

Hello,

We wrote you email that we received complaint on your traffic from our Ads Nets as your traffic come from the same resources and IPs.
We try to quicken this process, but we should wait their answer.

Hello Eugene,
When will my payment be processed?
I can not make the next payment request
I have been waiting for a long time

Last edited:
Back