Vidoza.net - extra rewards | torrent | daily payouts | bonuses | anti-adblock

Eugene Vidoza

Corporate Membership
Dear Wjunction Users,
We are Eugene and Helen and we will be your affiliate managers in this Vidoza official support thread.

Who are we?
We are the high skilled team from Europe with good experience in IT and we proudly present Vidoza - video streaming hosting with the best service, ultra-fast servers and profitable affiliate program.

We would appreciate any feedback from you and welcome any suggestions. Our team will do the best to improve the quality of the service that meet all your expectations.

Payment Terms:

• All Tier rates are listed for 10 000 views and downloads (embeds views are counted too);
  • Views and downloads are counted up from 2 to 4 times every 24 hours per 1 IP;
  • The minimum payout amount is $5 USD;
  • Payouts are processed 2-3 times a week (if you need your payout immediately try to contact with affiliate manager);
  • Payments methods: Bitcoin, Webmoney, Paypal, Payoneer (minimal withdrawal 50$!), Paxum, Skrill, Perfect Money, Payeer, Advcash, Y.Money, QIWI, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, Dogecoin;
  • 11% referral income;
  • Individual deals for site owners and experienced webmasters.

Key benefits:

• Legal adult content is allowed;
  • Unlimited storage for Premium (how to become premium? Just contact affiliates managers);
  • Mobile-ready and responsive design;
  • Nice UI and UX;
  • 15 GB max file size;
  • Files without views are stored: 30 days for free accounts and from 60 days to 1 year for premium accounts
  • 24/7 monitoring and excellent uptime;

Technical features:

• Upload supports: regular upload, remote URL upload, torrent upload, FTP upload, Z-o-o-m upload;
  • Subtitle upload support;
  • Fast encoding to a browser-streamable format MP4 (720p);
  • Script to force user turn off AdBlock;
  • Our team monitoring of advertisers and kind of their advertisements
  • Everything is free for all: for partners and users.

Conditions:

• Attempting to gain revenue using misleading/bots/LQ/unethical will result in an immediate ban.
  • When advertising is blocked, views are not counted.
  • All affiliates must agree to and abide by the Vidoza Terms and Conditions, Copyright Policy, Privacy Policy and DMCA Policy :)
  • Failure to do so may result in temporary suspension or permanent termination of an account.

We would like to welcome you to our affiliate program. Feel free to use our service and contact us if you have any questions, requests or technical issues.

Our contacts:

Online chat in your partner account or on support page.

Email: support1(at)vidoza.net
elena.affiliates(at)vidoza.net

Telegram: @vidoza1
Telegram Official Channel: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAE7gy8uDqa-tukU6UQ

Last edited:
3,397 comments
Well, I wanted to give a try to your host, but looks like url upload doesn't work. All links from "Supported" hosts list get rejected. Can't even copy vidoza links. Should I change something in settings?

Recived payment, but not the fourth bonus. Hmm

dude when did you cashout your 4th payment? you can read this on the 1st page "[FONT=&amp]Cool launch bonus for new partners who will be cooperating in the period from [/FONT]13 April to 13 May[FONT=&amp]:"[/FONT][FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

my payout is payed through bitcoin but in my bitcoin wallet its in "receiving mode", not added in balance

did you got paid today? as far as i know bitcoin payment is not instant i have other site and i use bitcoin payment it takes 24hrs to to reflect on my balance since bitcoin will hold any bitcoin payment for verification

my payout is payed through bitcoin but in my bitcoin wallet its in "receiving mode", not added in balance

did you got paid today? as far as i know bitcoin payment is not instant i have other site and i use bitcoin payment it takes 24hrs to to reflect on my balance since bitcoin will hold any bitcoin payment for verification

yeah, thats correct, same answer in coins.ph, but all is good now

Hello,

Now we don't have obvious problems with encoding. If you still have problem, write please your username PM.

Some videos are stuck in encoding que for over 12 hours, please fix that.
Looks like one of your encoding servers is clogged.

For current time you don't need premium account for it, We don't delete files as long as possible.

thanks for the payment...

how long u store files ? i want maximum days as possible...120 days from last download...do we need premium for that ?

Write PM please your username and send screenshots.

Well, I wanted to give a try to your host, but looks like url upload doesn't work. All links from "Supported" hosts list get rejected. Can't even copy vidoza links. Should I change something in settings?

Answered you in Skype.

Recived payment, but not the fourth bonus. Hmm

Yes, bitcoin needs time to verify payment.

yeah, thats correct, same answer in coins.ph, but all is good now

Dear partners,
Pay your attention please.
State O means that it is original file. Views for this file aren’t counted. Because it isn’t encoded for this moment.
State N means that the file is already encoded in HD quality. State L means that the file is already encoded in in mobile quality. The views will start be counted when Orginal file is encoded at least in one (N - HD or L - Mobile) quality. Do not post the links with Original video, it is not just ready for posting.

Filesize:

O
: 1.6 GB = in this state the video published in forums, sites, blogs, etc NO COUNT , please solve this problem, many times in letter O the video never count the players, and is very slow for finish the video, in this state O: think that the video also should count, thanks,

Note: 1 hour ago post the video in Various sites and my blog also, and the video never count the players. :facepalm:

Note 2 : Yesterday Was the same the videos only start the count in state N, 2 hour after of published the video :facepalm:

That is the videos if they is it so with the letter O and for example in the state O this videos the are seen for 2000 visitors, this visits are all lost, and lost also the players... only they are Valid in N state ... :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Jajajaja more of 4600 visitors with 1 video today in sites as poringa,fiuxy,portalnet,tripledeseo, my blog, and now only count 4 views jajajaa, the state O in the coding video It is very discouraging, Missed many visits and views with videos.

Spain = Tier 4 :facepalm: :cursing:

Conclusion: wrongly reproduced, state O, is to blame, and very slow decoding, Solutions all those problems, many changes are missing to make.

Could you write reason why do you need it?

can you make folders with public link? to share the entire folder with folder link? tnx

Last edited:
Added after 16 minutes:

Dear partners,
State O means that it is original file. Views for this file aren’t counted. Because it isn’t encoded for this moment.
State N means that the file is already encoded in HD quality. State L means that the file is already encoded in in mobile quality. The views will start be counted when Orginal file is encoded at least in one (N - HD or L - Mobile) quality. Do not post the links with Original video, it is not just ready for posting.
=======
The problem born because you encode system is very very slow until 3 hours for finish a video of more 1 GB, else in state O I publish the video wait that equal finish, and the end after de visit the video many users example more of 2000 vistors, this count no is valid, else is very bad have that wait much time, the work of upload is lost, because no count the players, other services count the videos in any state O,N,L, etc :facepalm:

Last edited:
Added after 16 minutes:

Dear partners,
=======
The problem born because you encode system is very very slow until 3 hours for finish a video of more 1 GB, else in state O I publish the video wait that equal finish, and the end after de visit the video many users example more of 2000 vistors, this count no is valid, else is very bad have that wait much time, the work of upload is lost, because no count the players, other services count the videos in any state O,N,L, etc :facepalm:

For me encode is superfast after uploading files just need few minutes and converting is done.
@Eugene so Serbia tier 2 :P

Tell you litlle secret - developer team are preparing the new encoder-servers to implementation to our cluster. Please be patient.

Added after 16 minutes:

Dear partners,
=======

Good news!
Mexico, Colombia, Spain are moved to Tier 3.
===========
UcucyCBl.jpg

=======================
and Argentina in Tier 20 jajajajaja

hTLIy9Th.jpg

==================
The visits continue to rise, and do not count the reproductions, and 0 gains :thumbdown:

Last edited:
Back