Vidlox.me - Earn upto $70 for 10k views + Launch bonus

Onload

Corporate Membership
Hi guys,

I’d like to introduce vidlox.me to fellow members of wjunction. Vidlox is video hosting website, which can be used to stream your videos online over both mobile and desktop. Registered users can take benefit of our affiliate program and earn huge money with it.

What makes Vidlox Different from others ?

Less and quality ads.
Better user interference
Everything is free and unlimited, visitors,users and affiliates don't need to pay anything to use vidlox.
No captcha or any kind of annoying blockers.
No streaming speed limit.

Below are some of the benefits for our affiliate program:-

> Earn as high as 70 $ for 10,000 streams
> Minimum payment $20
> Earn 10% earnings of your referral for lifetime
>Several payment methods including paypal, bitcoin etc
>No speed limit for Uploads/Downloads
>Everything is free for everyone. We promise!

>New countries into tier1 and tier2.

If you have any questions or suggestion, feel free to contact us.

Email: ts@vidlox.me

Launch bonus: We are giving out 10% extra as a bonus on your 2nd payment. All you need to do to get this is Post your 1st payment proof in this thread and you will get 10% extra on your second payment. Or $10 as a bonus who post first payment proof, choose any one benefit from above.

Hurry up! Only first 50 users who will post there payment proof will get this benefit.

Please note: Vidlox is currently in beta stage, so most of the features are working but bugs can be there. Please report if you find any and we'll fix it. Lets make Vidlox best together :)

Last edited:
1,888 comments
what is considered "high views" to get the extra space for special members
Hello
It depends how much traffic you can send to us per day.

Team
Vidlox
Post automatically merged:

I don't have significant traffic at the moment. But if you raised the prices for Hungary, a lot of Hungarian users would join you.
Ok i will consider this talk to my advertisers if they can give best rates for Hungary.

Team
Vidlox

For me it's the best as the rates are now. In good days I have over 4k views per day, Tier 1, USA, UK, Canada. Anyway, I don't know how long you can keep them like this :) I'm trying to put him at the top of the list anyway.

Hello!
I'am a hungarian uploader too. Clipwatching and Aparat (Highstream and Wolfstream) changed now their rates to very low. This is really bad for me and other hungarian uploaders.
I think there will be more hungarian uploader on Vidlox, when the rates changed to upper level for Hungary.

Hello!
I'am a hungarian uploader too. Clipwatching and Aparat (Highstream and Wolfstream) changed now their rates to very low. This is really bad for me and other hungarian uploaders.
I think there will be more hungarian uploader on Vidlox, when the rates changed to upper level for Hungary.
You sound hungary for higher rates ;)

For me it's the best as the rates are now. In good days I have over 4k views per day, Tier 1, USA, UK, Canada. Anyway, I don't know how long you can keep them like this :) I'm trying to put him at the top of the list anyway.
Hello
Price won't change anytime soon you can enjoy our services with best quality and prices now.

Team
Vidlox

Note - Tier 3 price changed including Hungary

Before Tier 3 was $4/10000

Now Tier 3 is $12/10000

Thank you, that's very nice of you! :)
Hello
We have changed the prices you ask and we changed :*

Team
Vidlox

Now Tier 3 is $12/10000

Last edited:
Hello
Price won't change anytime soon you can enjoy our services with best quality and prices now.

Team
Vidlox

Now Tier 3 is $12/10000

Hello

Team
Vidlox

Now Tier 3 is $12/10000
Thank you very much!
Very kind of you.

Only in Internet Explorer

Cant not possible by server ip and in zoom...
Unbenannt.png

Last edited:
Hello!
Hello

Team
Vidlox

Now Tier 3 is $12/10000

Hi. Can you add Vietnam to the list of paying countries? If you allow adult content then vietnam is good for adults
Hello
We will check with our advertisers if it possible will try to do that also.

Team
Vidlox

Now Tier 3 is $12/10000

Only in Internet Explorer

Cant not possible by server ip and in zoom...
Unbenannt.png
Hello
PM me your ip i will whitelist it.

Team
Vidlox

Now Tier 3 is $12/10000

Last edited:
File conversion is having some issues right now, only small files have been converted. And last night there were some problems with the links page, it loads a bit harder on a white background.

File conversion is having some issues right now, only small files have been converted. And last night there were some problems with the links page, it loads a bit harder on a white background.
also, the files that is not converted is not counted:

Last edited:

also, the files that is not converted is not counted:
Hello
Yes we increase price and suddenly saw lot of encoding, we have added 2 more servers.

Team
Vidlox

@Onload

Are your refferal program is active ? I have refferals but I don't see any info how much is paid for them.
Also 1 view from DE shloud be 0.0034 $ but it is 0,00204 $. Others Tier also paying much lower.

@CesarzPn Yes, the rates given are not paid as stated,I also counted how many views from each $ level
I calculated that at each level the payout is about 40% lower than it should be
@Onload <<<can you explain that ??????
i took a test:
CountryViewsMoney
US1$0.00700
DE1$0.00340
IT1$0.00005
everythink looks right ...

ps: reports table show the sum of paid and unpaid views... maybe there is your calculation error

Last edited:
Back