Vidlox.me - Earn upto $70 for 10k views + Launch bonus

Onload

Corporate Membership
Hi guys,

I’d like to introduce vidlox.me to fellow members of wjunction. Vidlox is video hosting website, which can be used to stream your videos online over both mobile and desktop. Registered users can take benefit of our affiliate program and earn huge money with it.

What makes Vidlox Different from others ?

Less and quality ads.
Better user interference
Everything is free and unlimited, visitors,users and affiliates don't need to pay anything to use vidlox.
No captcha or any kind of annoying blockers.
No streaming speed limit.

Below are some of the benefits for our affiliate program:-

> Earn as high as 70 $ for 10,000 streams
> Minimum payment $20
> Earn 10% earnings of your referral for lifetime
>Several payment methods including paypal, bitcoin etc
>No speed limit for Uploads/Downloads
>Everything is free for everyone. We promise!

>New countries into tier1 and tier2.

If you have any questions or suggestion, feel free to contact us.

Email: ts@vidlox.me

Launch bonus: We are giving out 10% extra as a bonus on your 2nd payment. All you need to do to get this is Post your 1st payment proof in this thread and you will get 10% extra on your second payment. Or $10 as a bonus who post first payment proof, choose any one benefit from above.

Hurry up! Only first 50 users who will post there payment proof will get this benefit.

Please note: Vidlox is currently in beta stage, so most of the features are working but bugs can be there. Please report if you find any and we'll fix it. Lets make Vidlox best together :)

Last edited:
1,888 comments
I got few things I would like you to consider implementing.

Can you add the option to choose language Polish in adding subtitles?

I don't like that reports show the total views, including not profitable views. Can you make it to show only legit views? Or even better both?

Do you still count only 1 view per IP? Could you meybe change that to at least 3 as most of hosts do?

this is what i requested before..hope admin read this...

If that counts one view per IP, me personally not better to keep it around 90% I've uploaded are series! and the rows are seen more episodes!

:/

Yeah I also upload mostly series, but it's pretty normal that hosts limit views from same IP. I would be happy if they changed it to at least 3 views per IP.

kaziorus; said:

I don't like that reports show the total views, including not profitable views. Can you make it to show only legit views? Or even better both?

Do you still count only 1 view per IP? Could you meybe change that to at least 3 as most of hosts do?
Hello
Polish language has been added and I will ask my tech guys to work on the reports and make it better but it will take bit time. Our current priority is servers since due to heavy traffic we getting we may need to upgrade couple of servers.

we count a single visitor twice in 24 hours, not from today but from couple of weeks now.

Let me know if you have anymore questions.

Team
Vidlox

Last edited:
kaziorus; said:

Hello
Polish language has been added and I will ask my tech guys to work on the reports and make it better but it will take bit time. Our current priority is servers since due to heavy traffic we getting we may need to upgrade couple of servers.

we count a single visitor twice in 24 hours, not from today but from couple of weeks now.

Team
Vidlox
thats great and 10$ for tier 4 too, heheheh

Hello

Team
Vidlox
thats great and 10$ for tier 4 too, heheheh
Hello
Thanks, although We have increased tier 4 price recently but we will do it more in coming future.

Team
Vidlox

So if you banned hotmail.com then what e-mail server do you use since i only use hotmail.com . you are not every host but most of them allow hotmail.com

So if you banned hotmail.com then what e-mail server do you use since i only use hotmail.com . you are not every host but most of them allow hotmail.com
Hello
Hotmail sometime block emails from our/many other network so its hard to communicate to user. There is no point in allowing a email server where we cannot even communicate with user.

I am not sure what others do or don't. You can easily use worlds most popular service like Gmail and many others.

Team
Vidlox

Let's see if I can get 2 payments paid in under 24h :P

E1zrpx4.jpg

#vidloxftw

I know it's hard to put the remote openload, I also want a lot because of the videos you do not find on the internet anymore, if it is not possible at least put the torlink option magnetlink please, it will help a lot!

Back