Vidlox.me - Earn upto $70 for 10k views + Launch bonus

Onload

Corporate Membership
Hi guys,

I’d like to introduce vidlox.me to fellow members of wjunction. Vidlox is video hosting website, which can be used to stream your videos online over both mobile and desktop. Registered users can take benefit of our affiliate program and earn huge money with it.

What makes Vidlox Different from others ?

Less and quality ads.
Better user interference
Everything is free and unlimited, visitors,users and affiliates don't need to pay anything to use vidlox.
No captcha or any kind of annoying blockers.
No streaming speed limit.

Below are some of the benefits for our affiliate program:-

> Earn as high as 70 $ for 10,000 streams
> Minimum payment $20
> Earn 10% earnings of your referral for lifetime
>Several payment methods including paypal, bitcoin etc
>No speed limit for Uploads/Downloads
>Everything is free for everyone. We promise!

>New countries into tier1 and tier2.

If you have any questions or suggestion, feel free to contact us.

Email: ts@vidlox.me

Launch bonus: We are giving out 10% extra as a bonus on your 2nd payment. All you need to do to get this is Post your 1st payment proof in this thread and you will get 10% extra on your second payment. Or $10 as a bonus who post first payment proof, choose any one benefit from above.

Hurry up! Only first 50 users who will post there payment proof will get this benefit.

Please note: Vidlox is currently in beta stage, so most of the features are working but bugs can be there. Please report if you find any and we'll fix it. Lets make Vidlox best together :)

Last edited:
1,888 comments
zexondzi; said:
Thanks for fast payment
username plagijator
Your welcome

Team
Vidlox

Uploadking; said:
Payment received Thanks
Your welcome

Team Vidlox

valter; said:
I know it's hard to put the remote openload, I also want a lot because of the videos you do not find on the internet anymore, if it is not possible at least put the torlink option magnetlink please, it will help a lot!
Hello
I will talk to my tech guy and see if we can add torrent downloading mod.

Team
Vidlox

Uploadking; said:
Thanks For the Payment :)
Your welcome

Team
Vidlox

Arthu_r; said:
Payment received! Thanks!

Username: Arthur
Your welcome

Team
Vidlox

Last edited:
Got paid. That's the good part.

The bad part is that PayPal put the payment on hold as it believes you did not authorize this payment.

And now it asks me for the payment details which of course I don't have.

So please reply me back on Skype.

The lack of support for the last 48h is phenomenal. I am telling you I am having problems because of your payment processor and I get no reply. "Super awesome job".

The lack of support for the last 48h is phenomenal. I am telling you I am having problems because of your payment processor and I get no reply. "Super awesome job".
Hi,

We already sent you a reply through email within minutes after you emailed us, but i just noticed that instead i mistakenly sent it on our own email instead of yours . Here is the screenshot if you think i am lying Screenshot by Lightshot

We are busy here in upgrading our streaming servers which is a priority right now and thread was also pretty inactive from 2-3 days and i did not got any post notification in my email from wjunction so i did not checked wjunction thread.

Our skype guy is also out of town and he will be only checking Skype once in a day as he finds connectivity to reply to the user's offline msgs.

But my point here is that this is not rocket science that you don't have to defame us and go all crazily into attacking mode that we did not provided support for x hours n all that buddy and that too just for $5.

We replied you minutes after your email. There is nothing i can do, there is no error, msg or anything on my side. We have sent payment normally like we do everyday and to everyone.

Please contact paypal once before going all attacker mode on us and see what they say, than we'll figure out something. I'll contact paypal on my side too.

If you still did not got it, refund it. I'll process it again.

Team
Vidlox

Payment received.Thanks
Your welcome

Team
Vidlox

Payment received Thanks
Your Welcome

Team
Vidlox

Last edited:
Ok you said it's only 5 bucks. Great.

But the bottom line is that you didn't even know I did not receive the money and what if this is going to be the new normal.

I am in this game for too many years and I saw it all from MEGAUPLOAD to FILESONIC and I can tell when things are ok and when not.

And I am sure the service you use to process payments is not doing them right. Can you even imagine PayPal flaggin a payment for a amount that low just because it thinks you didn't authorize it? What if I have asked for a payment for a large amount and that one too got flagged by PayPal? I guess your responses would be the same: I don't know. It's not our fault. Everything seems fine to us.

Also you said that I should talk to PayPal. There is no need, because they asked me for some info about you. Because the service you use to send payments, sent this one as I was a seller and he was a buyer. That's why PayPal is asking for your shipping address.

Another great idea from you was to refund the payment. You obviously did not deal with transactions on hold before. I would refund the payment in a hart beat, but I can't because if I want to do that I have to provide your shipping address for that too.

3 days have passed from the 5 PayPal gave me to respond to them. I still have no info. from you. Becuase you send emails to yourself, don't get notifications from wjuction and Skype guy is out of town. And it's not defamation when your actions make you look straight up incompetent.

Many of you will read this and think I am just a troll that argues for 5 bucks. Fair enough, but this can easily happen to you too and maybe for a bigger amount of money.

Ok you said it's only 5 bucks. Great.

But the bottom line is that you didn't even know I did not receive the money and what if this is going to be the new normal.

I am in this game for too many years and I saw it all from MEGAUPLOAD to FILESONIC and I can tell when things are ok and when not.

And I am sure the service you use to process payments is not doing them right. Can you even imagine PayPal flaggin a payment for a amount that low just because it thinks you didn't authorize it? What if I have asked for a payment for a large amount and that one too got flagged by PayPal? I guess your responses would be the same: I don't know. It's not our fault. Everything seems fine to us.

Also you said that I should talk to PayPal. There is no need, because they asked me for some info about you. Because the service you use to send payments, sent this one as I was a seller and he was a buyer. That's why PayPal is asking for your shipping address.

Another great idea from you was to refund the payment. You obviously did not deal with transactions on hold before. I would refund the payment in a hart beat, but I can't because if I want to do that I have to provide your shipping address for that too.

3 days have passed from the 5 PayPal gave me to respond to them. I still have no info. from you. Becuase you send emails to yourself, don't get notifications from wjuction and Skype guy is out of town. And it's not defamation when your actions make you look straight up incompetent.

Many of you will read this and think I am just a troll that argues for 5 bucks. Fair enough, but this can easily happen to you too and maybe for a bigger amount of money.
Hello
I have sent you a pm here please check,
rather expand this situation we can try to solve this, we pay daily 30 to 40 payments of paypal we had no complaints until now. We are here to help you and to be clear further more we do pay big payments $$$.

It is because of your account, we talked to paypal about this.

We don't put our reputation for sake for such little amount, you have so much of experience with all sorts of online services we would appreciate little more corpration from your side.

Team
Vidlox

how much you pay for tier1?40$ so this mean 0.004$ for 1 view right?you pay half 0.002$ loooolll

US7$0.01000
GB1$0.00200
Hello

This is from a new user's account and stats are from 26th. Screenshot by Lightshot

Should i now "Loool" on your pic ? Try asking your friend from us or uk or any other tier 1 country to view a proper video url and must view 10% and must have not viewed any video before.

i am sure Results will be fair since we are here to become #1 and you don't by cheating.

Don't forget to post result ( file manage screenshot) so we can see how much that file made, i really want to "loool" on the results.

My guess is since we also count an ip multiple times so this can be later's count earning.

Team
Vidlox

Back