Vidlox.me - Earn upto $70 for 10k views + Launch bonus

Onload

Corporate Membership
Hi guys,

I’d like to introduce vidlox.me to fellow members of wjunction. Vidlox is video hosting website, which can be used to stream your videos online over both mobile and desktop. Registered users can take benefit of our affiliate program and earn huge money with it.

What makes Vidlox Different from others ?

Less and quality ads.
Better user interference
Everything is free and unlimited, visitors,users and affiliates don't need to pay anything to use vidlox.
No captcha or any kind of annoying blockers.
No streaming speed limit.

Below are some of the benefits for our affiliate program:-

> Earn as high as 70 $ for 10,000 streams
> Minimum payment $20
> Earn 10% earnings of your referral for lifetime
>Several payment methods including paypal, bitcoin etc
>No speed limit for Uploads/Downloads
>Everything is free for everyone. We promise!

>New countries into tier1 and tier2.

If you have any questions or suggestion, feel free to contact us.

Email: ts@vidlox.me

Launch bonus: We are giving out 10% extra as a bonus on your 2nd payment. All you need to do to get this is Post your 1st payment proof in this thread and you will get 10% extra on your second payment. Or $10 as a bonus who post first payment proof, choose any one benefit from above.

Hurry up! Only first 50 users who will post there payment proof will get this benefit.

Please note: Vidlox is currently in beta stage, so most of the features are working but bugs can be there. Please report if you find any and we'll fix it. Lets make Vidlox best together :)

Last edited:
1,888 comments
Well i'll try vidlox. Was talking for 45 mins with support and i was shocked! Good english, very nice and kind talking - wow!

ATM they give low ads, unlimited storage and good price for that low ads. So if you looking for host that give low ads and not big but good earnings - go into them.

Files deletes after 60 days but it's good because they will not be attacked like rapidvideo with users who will want make backup with 10-20 TB :)

PS. Upload speed: 70 MB's / 700mbit - very nice!

Well i'll try vidlox. Was talking for 45 mins with support and i was shocked! Good english, very nice and kind talking - wow!

ATM they give low ads, unlimited storage and good price for that low ads. So if you looking for host that give low ads and not big but good earnings - go into them.

Files deletes after 60 days but it's good because they will not be attacked like rapidvideo with users who will want make backup with 10-20 TB :)

PS. Upload speed: 70 MB's / 700mbit - very nice!
Thanks for your honest feedback.

Team
Vidlox

9t4oB9d.png

they pay very fast, about 48h! Very cool service!

Last edited:
Very bad views count, the views are very few.
Please provide me your username and i will have a look . We count whatever visitros you get, you can test it anytime with multiple pc. We don't count adblock traffic by default, you need to use force adblock feature to get max earnings.

Vidlox is here to grab #1 spot and you don't become no.1 by cheating.

Team
Vidlox

Very slow to convert, low views, quality is good. I like the player. Wish there was a better cache.
Very slow to convert what ? Do you mean encoding ?

Team
Vidlox

Last edited:
I just want to say thanks again to vidlox great support.
If you have problem contact them thru chat and they will fix it very fast.
Great support. Thanks again from vidlox user plagijator. Keep up the good work. :)

Hi Vidlox, the encoding issues happened again. Three 720p movies was encoded to 480p.
All three are labelled normal.
No 'H' in queue.

And the custom cover are always replaced by the video screenlist.

Hi Vidlox, the encoding issues happened again. Three 720p movies was encoded to 480p.
All three are labelled normal.
No 'H' in queue.

And the custom cover are always replaced by the video screenlist.
Hello
Nothing happened again, we disabled it. Due to heavy uploading again, even with 3 encoding servers 100's of files got piled up in Queue due to HD encoding, since Normal encoding is done faster but HD takes time. So we had to cancel it.

Now Queue has almost gone 0 and we have already enabled HD encoding again.

With new users joining everyday and upload is crazily going up, we are already thinking to do a major upgrade this time which will handle upload + encoding 3-4 times more than current capacity.

Team
Vidlox

Meaning now i have to re-upload my files again, right? Cos i don't see any 'H' on the files.

Why don't you put up like, "Server don't accept any uploads at this moment due to heavy traffic" like Userscloud?
It'll be better than having to re-up again.

Meaning now i have to re-upload my files again, right? Cos i don't see any 'H' on the files.

Why don't you put up like, "Server don't accept any uploads at this moment due to heavy traffic" like Userscloud?
It'll be better than having to re-up again.
Hello
Its already playble at good quality. is H very important for you for each single video ? Cause Normal mode is pretty visible fine too and thats not permanent, its just with some videos in peak time and that too until we code some restriction.

And yes, We are already building something that will stop particular users to spam if they have already lots of file in encoding. This will give fair chance to users who upload less.

Team
Vidlox

Last edited:
"is H very important for you for each single video ?"

Might as well make a vote & see what your users want.. 480p or 720p
& see which is important to them.
If i want 480p quality, i'll upload it in 480p, smaller size & not waste time uploading.

What's important now is don't think of doing a major upgrade.. just do it.
People are flocking to your site because you are a good host.
If u don't make the upgrade, many will be left disappointed.. including me.
Because out of 3 hosts that i'm currently using, ONLY Vidlox can be streamed flawlessly using mobile.
The other 2 have problems.. until now.. to stream on a stock Android, non-rooted.

Thumbs up for building something to stop the spam.
Users like me upload less because i encode every files before i upload them.
Keep it up Team Vidlox.. all the best.

"is H very important for you for each single video ?"

Might as well make a vote & see what your users want.. 480p or 720p
& see which is important to them.
If i want 480p quality, i'll upload it in 480p, smaller size & not waste time uploading.

What's important now is don't think of doing a major upgrade.. just do it.
People are flocking to your site because you are a good host.
If u don't make the upgrade, many will be left disappointed.. including me.
Because out of 3 hosts that i'm currently using, ONLY Vidlox can be streamed flawlessly using mobile.
The other 2 have problems.. until now.. to stream on a stock Android, non-rooted.

Thumbs up for building something to stop the spam.
Users like me upload less because i encode every files before i upload them.
Keep it up Team Vidlox.. all the best.
Hello
Don't worry we will do both formats it was just we had to disable it for few hours so that everyone can get there videos encoded, its better to have something to show to viewers rather than wait for hours.

Also upgradation is necessary, Not all are spam, We are getting popular amoung uploaders popular websites. We'll find a solution for users who abuse system.

And very thank you for your kind words. We are committed to provide best and fast service.

Team
Vidlox

i hope the videos can be downloaded too, because most viewers want to download it, just a suggestion by the way
Hello
As of now. No, we don't provide a option to download videos.

Maybe in future.

Team
Vidlox

Last edited:
I like Vidlox , good support , good video quality and less ads better than other streaming host...and i think they are here to stay.
It take a little bit time to encode but its normal for a start, we can wait for quality :)

Keep good work Team Vidlox and wish you all the best

I like Vidlox , good support , good video quality and less ads better than other streaming host...and i think they are here to stay.
It take a little bit time to encode but its normal for a start, we can wait for quality :)

Keep good work Team Vidlox and wish you all the best
Hello
Thanks for your honest feedback.

Team
Vidlox

Back