Vidlox.me - Earn upto $70 for 10k views + Launch bonus

Onload

Corporate Membership
Hi guys,

I’d like to introduce vidlox.me to fellow members of wjunction. Vidlox is video hosting website, which can be used to stream your videos online over both mobile and desktop. Registered users can take benefit of our affiliate program and earn huge money with it.

What makes Vidlox Different from others ?

Less and quality ads.
Better user interference
Everything is free and unlimited, visitors,users and affiliates don't need to pay anything to use vidlox.
No captcha or any kind of annoying blockers.
No streaming speed limit.

Below are some of the benefits for our affiliate program:-

> Earn as high as 70 $ for 10,000 streams
> Minimum payment $20
> Earn 10% earnings of your referral for lifetime
>Several payment methods including paypal, bitcoin etc
>No speed limit for Uploads/Downloads
>Everything is free for everyone. We promise!

>New countries into tier1 and tier2.

If you have any questions or suggestion, feel free to contact us.

Email: ts@vidlox.me

Launch bonus: We are giving out 10% extra as a bonus on your 2nd payment. All you need to do to get this is Post your 1st payment proof in this thread and you will get 10% extra on your second payment. Or $10 as a bonus who post first payment proof, choose any one benefit from above.

Hurry up! Only first 50 users who will post there payment proof will get this benefit.

Please note: Vidlox is currently in beta stage, so most of the features are working but bugs can be there. Please report if you find any and we'll fix it. Lets make Vidlox best together :)

Last edited:
1,888 comments
It is good yes people see how this sick admin sick admin bad behavior that can not be trust . You removed my storage speed so you have to send my current payment . That is it scammer

Sick and unstable admin vodlox that is it . and now trying to do any shit to not pay my balance

Can we trust this sick person who send such message :

PwAnIyk.jpg

No . He promised and agreed to give me unlimited space then he gave me 700 GB . When I asked more space to post my staff he refuses and starts to talk dirty saying I want more and more views . even my views was increasing so fast and reach 2500 DL per day just after 2 days of posting and we was expecting to reach 50,000 daily views once we finish

but when he talked dirty and said sick things all this happened .

Now he deleted all my files ( I was about to do that after I get my payment ) and refuse to send my balance and asking to reach the minimum while I dont have any space . That rude way to not paying .

even I am rude or not this scammer needs to send my current balance even it is just 1 cent . He earned from my files so he have to send the payment

am still trying this host out but i can tell you so far there good @salo

Edit : just please fix your ftp upload so we can upload more then 4 gb
Thank you old school for your kind words, I will today talk to my tech and see what i can do this regarding ftp. Sorry totally forgot about it.

Team
Vidlox

No . He promised and agreed to give me unlimited space then he gave me 700 GB . When I asked more space to post my staff he refuses and starts to talk dirty saying I want more and more views . even my views was increasing so fast and reach 2500 DL per day just after 2 days of posting and we was expecting to reach 50,000 daily views once we finish

but when he talked dirty and said sick things all this happened .

Now he deleted all my files ( I was about to do that after I get my payment ) and refuse to send my balance and asking to reach the minimum while I dont have any space . That rude way to not paying .

even I am rude or not this scammer needs to send my current balance even it is just 1 cent . He earned from my files so he have to send the payment
Keep lying and keep living in your fancy world "big uploader". No one belives you anyway, we got lots of new sign ups yesterday due to you :) Thanks for it.

Team
Vidlox

@salo
ce5308eb690b4b9b87c236c0b75a236b.png

Example of lies he is saying here. I cannot stop laughing, This idiot thinks he is smart but our logs says he is dumb idiot.

Go on dude, You are making joke of yourself here. We have users with over 15tb storage, 2tb is nothing. Accept it - your behaviour is rude and you think you own hosts just because you got some visitors but your traffic is shit and you are nowhere close to "big affiliates".

We aren't the one who will listen to your bullshit, you asked for this. We are doing hard work and happy enough with our lovely affiliates we have currently :) Rottel tomato likes you deseve to cry.

Team
Vidlox

Last edited:
Well, I am from imagetwist and oldest paying site ( 2009) and i can easily vouch for vidlox, One of my user use them as well and he just loves it. I read whole convo in the thread and this guy seems to be more like a liar to me, No webmaster will scam anyone for $4 when they have over $40,000 invested.

Its clearly visible from screenshot this guy posted that this guy was not at all respectful and abusive. He even lied in thread that admin deleted files, but logs posted by admin shows he is clearly lying. We get these kinds of users as well who threaten us to send money, if we don't they will defame us, but we usually don't give a * about these kinds of retards and would suggest the admin to do so.

Last edited:
I think there is no need to raise our tension. I think this guy must be urgently on vacation. I'm telling you from experience, because with a lot of various members have worked and experienced all kinds of condemnation. I understand that because our little brains get tired and start to give dramatic unnecessary reactions. I also how his and other people's work I respect. Especially for those who do not want to get rich overnight.

This is what I mean to say that the admin of this site that I know a couple of weeks over skype me delighted with reason and help he offered what many others would not have given not to mention. He is by so mighty work on his table has a living at this site and around the server he separated their free time to help me, which is not 20% do not cause as he has. That's what I call respect and honest man.

As for payment there I also had no doubt but that you can see below in the picture below, and always when I get requests for payment is properly and timely.

sn2jnWm.jpg

Vidlox are not scammers, here's the proof of our cooperation:
3bRbcCN.png

If they write to you like this then you propably deserve to this. I was always very nice to them and get same back.

PS. Vidlox by writing to him with same language you don't look professional. Act more gently, even with people like him :friends:

Hello,

I should say that all things solved with vidlox and we start our partnership together again . We regret that all happened from both sides

Any one else have problem with "high" encoding? From yesterday vidlox decode for me only "normal", "high" don't proceed, only "original" stay. Imagine when someone play video with subititle with normal - quality sux and watchers can't go HD because encoding won't move on.

Well, I am from imagetwist and oldest paying site ( 2009) and i can easily vouch for vidlox, One of my user use them as well and he just loves it. I read whole convo in the thread and this guy seems to be more like a liar to me, No webmaster will scam anyone for $4 when they have over $40,000 invested.

Its clearly visible from screenshot this guy posted that this guy was not at all respectful and abusive. He even lied in thread that admin deleted files, but logs posted by admin shows he is clearly lying. We get these kinds of users as well who threaten us to send money, if we don't they will defame us, but we usually don't give a * about these kinds of retards and would suggest the admin to do so.
Thanks a lot for your support and honest feedback.

Team
Vidlox

I think there is no need to raise our tension. I think this guy must be urgently on vacation. I'm telling you from experience, because with a lot of various members have worked and experienced all kinds of condemnation. I understand that because our little brains get tired and start to give dramatic unnecessary reactions. I also how his and other people's work I respect. Especially for those who do not want to get rich overnight.

This is what I mean to say that the admin of this site that I know a couple of weeks over skype me delighted with reason and help he offered what many others would not have given not to mention. He is by so mighty work on his table has a living at this site and around the server he separated their free time to help me, which is not 20% do not cause as he has. That's what I call respect and honest man.

As for payment there I also had no doubt but that you can see below in the picture below, and always when I get requests for payment is properly and timely.

sn2jnWm.jpg
Thanks a lot for your support and honest feedback

Team
Vidlox

Vidlox are not scammers, here's the proof of our cooperation:
3bRbcCN.png

If they write to you like this then you propably deserve to this. I was always very nice to them and get same back.

PS. Vidlox by writing to him with same language you don't look professional. Act more gently, even with people like him :friends:
Thanks a lot for your support and honest feedback

Team
Vidlox

Thanks for payments

vidloxtvpayments2017-01-297f2fd.jpg
Your welcome

Team
Vidlox

Any one else have problem with "high" encoding? From yesterday vidlox decode for me only "normal", "high" don't proceed, only "original" stay. Imagine when someone play video with subititle with normal - quality sux and watchers can't go HD because encoding won't move on.
Hello
Yes, quite heavy uploading/encoding going on from 1-2 days, we are keeping an eye and will increase encoding servers if needed. Due to the logic , it first encode Normal quality in priority for everyone cause atleast video is playable. Than it will do high. Although Queue is getting smaller fas, It was above 5k, now just 950 files more in Queue for high quality.

Team
Vidlox

Last edited:
Confusing again. Page says Minimal payout is $20 but irsa04 Image is showing that Lower Amount of Earning has been Paid too.

VidLox. Thnx for Payment though which I got Paid in 2 Days. I appriciate.

Confusing again. Page says Minimal payout is $20 but irsa04 Image is showing that Lower Amount of Earning has been Paid too.

VidLox. Thnx for Payment though which I got Paid in 2 Days. I appriciate.
Hello
Yes, minimum is $20 now since most of the users request more than 20 anyway. Also you can see our latest updates and news on our twitter page.

Note: Due to very heavy uploading, encoding queue has gone crazy high, We have temporarily reduced upload slots.

Team
Vidlox

Back