Vidload.net Earn up to 30$ per 10000 - DMCA Ignored

vidload

Vidload.net - is a video hosting service that offers fast, free and reliable video storage.

Features:

1. Normal Upload.
  2. Remote Upload.
  3. Ftp Upload
  4. Api upload
  5. Unlimited storage space.
  6. Fast encoding servers.
  7. Premium accounts to uploaders.
  8. Subtitles to your videos.
  9. Custom Thumb.
  10. Videos are stored for 60 days
You can Request Any features and i will be happy to add it

Affiliate features:

We pay a fixed amount per 10.000 streams. Payment amount per stream depends on the country the actions comes from and the length of it.

• The minimum payout amount is $20 USD.
  • Requested payouts are processed within 24 hours.
  • Downloads/Streams are counted up to 3 times every 24 hours per IP.
  • User Must watch 5% of Video.
  • Payments and Withdraws: paypal, Skrill, Payoneer, Bitcoin
  • Attempting to gain revenue using misleading/unethical methods, such as spamming, will result in an immediate ban.
  • When advertising is blocked, rewards are counted by factor 0.0
  • For automated downloads there is no reward
  • All affiliates must agree to and abide by the Vidload General Terms and Conditions, Copyright Policy and Privacy Policy.
Failure to do so may result in temporary suspension or permanent termination of an account.
Below you can see the different tiers that countries are apportioned in and how much Vidload pays for download/streams from these countries (per 10.000 downloads/streams).

Embed demo : https://www.vidload.net/e/4ed536e70a7a6c8f

Last edited:
282 comments
Th ban is it in proxy server his change the proxy and all working again is happen again i speak him in skype and after one minute all working again
[/QUOT

I am Happy about this News.
Post automatically merged:

for all my users i'm not stupid i'm using reverse proxy so only the reverse proxy is down i replace it in 10 minute i was not at office now it's working :p don't worry

hahaha ok you are dumb my bro

Update : new huge thing will coming soon serving file using cdn so storage server will be safe from dmca stay tuned

Thanks for your hard work....

Last edited:
I got no problem with him, i'm just gave those "his" users a warning that this thing/project won't last long.
He is just, he said that he was using a reverse proxy then, why the hell he is exposing his IPs. That's a f*cking dump.
You are cheap person i don't know what's your problem ?? hahah i'm not like the cheap other host i'm coding my own script and i manage my server i'm not stupid like other using xvideosharing keep your shit you never got me i'm away from you in coding and other things so upload your file and shut up your mouth

You are cheap person i don't know what's your problem ?? hahah i'm not like the cheap other host i'm coding my own script and i manage my server i'm not stupid like other using xvideosharing keep your shit you never got me i'm away from you in coding and other things so upload your file and shut up your mouth

"i'm coding my own script" well done boi.

you didn't code any shit.

you bought it, accept the fact.

btw, every one can do a simple html thing. lol

"i'm coding my own script" well done boi.

you didn't code any shit.

you bought it, accept the fact.
then you are waiting what bought the script and do like me ?? or you can't
i give you 600 usd if you make something like vidload with all his feature

then you are waiting what bought the script and do like me ?? or you can't
i give you 600 usd if you make something like vidload with all his feature

haha, do i look like I need a small amount of money?. too bad for you. I'm only here to warning your users that this won't last long. don't waste their time.

to answer your question, yes. I can make a better hosting site with my own code. Just to let you know i'm also a developer. ;)

haha, do i look like I need a small amount of money?. too bad for you. I'm only here to warning your users that this won't last long. don't waste their time.

to answer your question, yes. I can make a better hosting site with my own code. Just to let you know i'm also a developer. ;)
then do the same why you still uplaod your file on videohost you are noob
after talking with many of my users they say you have mental illness hhhh

then do the same why you still uplaod your file on videohost you are noob
after talking with many of my users they say you have mental illness hhhh

I used to be but not now. I got no time to work on hosting site, i'm currently working on my game.
Just like what I said, i'm only here to warning your users. good luck guys. :)

I used to be but not now. I got no time to work on hosting site, i'm currently working on my game.
Just like what I said, i'm only here to warning your users. good luck guys. :)

you literary have 10 posts where you are telling others how good gounlimited is and 10 how bad is vidload. How much they are paying you for this? Just test the videohost. The API is very good, the player is not buffering, they have remote subtitles/clone upload/remote upload/ftp/ filters and other features. What do you want more? And you are a fool if you think a service like this can go on forever. How can you tell in other thread that all your files are gone and you are fine reuploading on the same host but you tell users not to use this host?

Bro plz don’t write any shit things here, we trust vidload and working with him, do u know vidload is good and best video hosting better then other with full of features. Plz go away from here and sleep well. Plz don’t try to disturb admin - which is working more to give us better services and don’t west his time by write this type of crab message.

Hello

I face some issue

Stream original file without Conversion videos not playing for mobile device longer

starting time playing fine but little time move after buffering videos but not playing

this issue only for mobile so please check and fix that

Example Video link -https://www.vidload.net/d8f6c4b424abda22/Jumanji%20The%20Next%20Level%20(2019)%20720p%20HD%20-%20HQ%20Audio%20Tamil%20Www.Tamilarasan.Net%20(2).mkv

Test this video for mobile then you can find the issue

Regards

Back