Vidfast.co | Up to $50/10k from Videos | Daily payment | $5 min

Status
Not open for further replies.
I requested $5 because that is minimum and you didn't count my video views also. You are 100% scam for me.

I say once again they are not scams, everyone is paid including me. it's just that they close the affiliate

please pm them to request the remaining $ 5 balance

- What benefits does Premium have? Can I be Premium?
unlimited storage . videos never expire due to non views . sure give me your username please

- Do you delete videos by DMCA?
No we dont :)

No, this is old deleted url from the previous database . our encoding process one of the best and fastest

so dont come here to play as child please . if you have a question ask if dont no need for child posts :)

Hi
I am trying to upload remotely from google drive and from gounlimited

And it does not work. An ERROR message appears.

Web upload speed is slow, do not have FTP upload?

Last edited:
Dear users please note that we dont have affiliate . this thread is old and I asked a mod to close it .

we offer fast free streaming with no ads now . and we are dmca free so your files are safe .

and for remote upload we are upgrading our plugin to add this list : [ we expect it to be 100% ready in 72 hours ] and FTP upload as well will be ready with this time

jawcloud.co
gounlimited.to
vidlox.me
Onlystream.tv
mixdrop.co
Vidoza.net
vidshare.tv
vidbom.com
vup.to
Vidcloud.co
powvideo.net
cloudvideo.tv
streamplay.to
uqload.com
Google Drive
Youtube

Dear users please note that we dont have affiliate . this thread is old and I asked a mod to close it .

we offer fast free streaming with no ads now . and we are dmca free so your files are safe .

and for remote upload we are upgrading our plugin to add this list : [ we expect it to be 100% ready in 72 hours ] and FTP upload as well will be ready with this time

jawcloud.co
gounlimited.to
vidlox.me
Onlystream.tv
mixdrop.co
Vidoza.net
vidshare.tv
vidbom.com
vup.to
Vidcloud.co
powvideo.net
cloudvideo.tv
streamplay.to
uqload.com
Google Drive
Youtube

Hi bro

I do not care if they do not pay, if you want, you can put 1 or 2 popup, no more, what interests me is that the videos can be uploaded or remote and can be played without problem.

jawcloud.co
gounlimited.to
vidlox.me
Onlystream.tv
mixdrop.co
Vidoza.net
vidshare.tv
vidbom.com
vup.to
Vidcloud.co
powvideo.net
cloudvideo.tv
streamplay.to
uqload.com
Google Drive
Youtube

Excellent, I'm interested in several of those Host :grin:

Hi bro

I do not care if they do not pay, if you want, you can put 1 or 2 popup, no more, what interests me is that the videos can be uploaded or remote and can be played without problem.

Glad to hear you like it :)
Hello ! Can you make you're player work with smartv browsers ?

Yes we tested several videos and they work perfect .

Excellent, I'm interested in several of those Host :grin:

Glad to hear that also :) I will update you once all done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back