VideoZer – Earn up to US$25 / 1000 views – Better way to make money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Account has been blocked due to abuse of videozerTerms and Conditions.
If you believe that your account was disabled in error, please contact us here."

2000 movies and 300$ wasted...

I will never use videozer, also if they re-add earnings.

nice ,

Account has been blocked due to abuse of videozer Terms and Conditions.
If you believe that your account was disabled in error, please contact us

hahaha....me too
"Account has been blocked due to abuse of VideoZer Terms and Conditions.
If you believe that your account was disabled in error, please contact us"

very funny....scam site

"Account has been blocked due to abuse of VideoZer Terms and Conditions.
If you believe that your account was disabled in error, please contact us here."

Scam, give me the payout YOU APPROVE some day ago, just 28 bucks but SCAM

Account has been blocked due to abuse of VideoZer Terms and Conditions.
If you believe that your account was disabled in error, please contact us here.

me too Account has been blocked due to abuse of VideoZer Terms and Conditions.
If you believe that your account was disabled in error, please contact us here.:facepalm:

It seems Videozer is freaking his ass out because Megaupload shut down. But I think the rightful reason is they want to scam the last time because SOPA/PIPA were canceled, Megaupload was shutdown because it was too famous, and had been running for 7 years. I don't think FBI would take action with those tiny sites like videobb, videozer, Videozer don't have to scare like that LOL.

It seems Videozer is freaking his ass out because Megaupload shut down. But I think the rightful reason is they want to scam the last time because SOPA/PIPA were canceled, Megaupload was shutdown because it was too famous, and had been running for 7 years. I don't think FBI would take action with those tiny sites like videobb, videozer, Videozer don't have to scare like that LOL.

Oh really? Nobody in the USA is safe :D and that tiny sites can be the target did germany showed, where few tiny hosts just got raided ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back