VideoZer – Earn up to US$25 / 1000 views – Better way to make money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I've emailed you guys about something very, very important. You replied once but haven't heard from you guys again. Please Videozer check your tickets or something :(

Me too, but it's a passionate love : love, anger, love, anger, ....

PM sent, thanks for your help

Hi yippee, replied you on pm. :)

You are welcome rythmvarun :)

hey Dear Videozer
thanks for my payment too

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=b5gzmf&s=5
B-)B-)

You are welcome, fikinho :)

thanks videozer for the payment :sun::sun::sun:
http://www.imageporter.com/bp7wetidmh71/po7vz.jpg.html

Thanks for your support, animex :)

Hello, I've emailed you guys about something very, very important. You replied once but haven't heard from you guys again. Please Videozer check your tickets or something :(

What's your ticket's number? Could you pm us and let us know your issue again. Thank you.

Hi our valued uploaders,

you know, we are now supporting HD videos!

We highly encourage you to upload more HD videos to attract more viewers and... EARN MORE :)

Enjoy!

VideoZer Team

dear videozer,
there is lot of problem with my earnings....it is not updating as use to happen daily and suddenly my earnings dropped from $75.82 to $62.02...really worried what is going on ???

hey videozer:)
I've also noticed some problem with earnings today, it doesn't count views at all, plus my earnings dropped too it was 142 something now its 140:/ I hope it's just temporary and you guys will solve it quickly :) keep up the good work!

no friend,
i don't know anyone else faced this problem....counting is different issue ..but my earned money that changed from $75.82 to $62.02

dear videozer,
there is lot of problem with my earnings....it is not updating as use to happen daily and suddenly my earnings dropped from $75.82 to $62.02...really worried what is going on ???
Same problem with me, I'm glad I'm not alone :S
Mr VideoZer, I sent you a pm 1hour ago to explain

edit : and yeah since this bug, the earnings don't increase :(

@yippee
i m not glad i m sad...my earning decreased and the worst part the day when two of the best tv-shows(released yesterday) are on the top more than 18 hours at most popular site which is going to make me earn lot... ^o)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back