Status
Not open for further replies.
VideoWood is a scam, I've been waiting 60 days payment, never reply to emails, you will not be fooled by other users who say they are paid, it is a lie.

VideoWood long time does not pay, is following the same strategy as played.to

Videowood will use your videos to make money Until you close the web, everyone knows

"sorry for my bad english"

Last edited:
how much are you earning? 3 digits? i don't know why they are not paying. :(

I dont request to often i let it earn until i got 3 - 4 digits before i send a request for payment

Delete your videos. They will not pay.
haunderv always says that VW pays even other people waited 3-4 months

because they pay! lol they are making some changes on the adcompany and yet to confirm if it was effective or what
be patient.. and i also understand that some of you guys are so agitated or feel bad about it.. i also experience the same thing before.
and again.. i have no reason to lie.. i got other offers on other "secret affiliated video hosting" but im still with videowood since they pay.
I have no problem with them at all.

Ask Godric if you guys dont believe me ( i dont care anyways )

Well its not my responsibility to prove anything or show some proof since (IT DOESNT HAVE AFFILIATE LOL)
I just want show the latest payment i receive. so... its your call..
if you believe it then Good if not then I DONT CARE

QiELX2C.png

Last edited:
@haunderv: videowood use our money to send your payment. are you happy ? yes, of course your happy. But when people stop upload and delete their files, I'm sure you will cry like a baby.

@haunderv: videowood use our money to send your payment. are you happy ? yes, of course your happy. But when people stop upload and delete their files, I'm sure you will cry like a baby.

and now is it my fault? are you even serious? are you a kid?
again its not my obligation or whatsoever if you dont want to use videowood then dont
you guys have the free will not to do it.
use your money to payme? are you an idiot?
i earn it, i send them views because of my traffic/website ofcourse they gonna pay me because
of my service to them.
(do you know how adcompany affiliate even works?)

Dont direct your hatreds to videowood to me.. its stupid..

PS: If you guys notice.. why am i the only one always answering those questions to others
and other users only post here that they got paid? and others dont bother posting it here.
The reason why im doing this.. its because i want to give them hope.. not to give up..
they will be payed.. and be patient.. I dont do this to make people feel bad.
Its not my damn obligation since im not one of the staff.. im simple the same user
as you.

oh btw you ask me if im happy? OFCOURSE I AM!!!!
i work hard on it and they pay me whats wrong with that? LOL

"[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]I'm sure you will cry like a baby."

FYI alot of users got paid (attitude problems? then you are doomed :P )
and that many we can generate a good amount of traffic for sure so its not a problem
If they getting paid and no problem why stop uploading? RIGHHTTTTTTT???? :D :D :D

[/FONT]

Last edited:
They do pay:
6716f1d908694215aa094f97cd12c0f6.png

You just have to be patient! This is my oldest and best host. Only last month had to stop enabling embed's on my site from them, cuz was getting flagged by google! Only direct links from now on, a bit bad, cuz income drops alot than, same with when they don't count adblock anymore :( But still nice rates!

They have strange payment method. One waits two weeks, other 3 months. Why only videowood always has problems with ad company? Anti adblock system don't work? It was best hosting but always when I earned more payment stopped :/ I want to belive that they pay cuz I have a lot money there. I can't earn 1% of this in other hosting. Sorry for the quarrel but i'm furious and I need money asap

Haundrev and fring have been with them since the beginning and have contact with the admin.

So when they say they pay it doesn't mean anything.

I've received 100s of clean payments from openload. I have 75% tier 1 traffic. (around 3.5 million total view counts from openload) Absurd Videowood didn't want my traffic.

Videowood is now flagged by Google for malware. I haven't used them in 3 months after 1 month passed of no payment and no response from emails.

4 months and counting with no payment
Videowood is absolute trash.

I use Openload, an upcoming host, and host videos myself now. Why does videowood keep having issues with adnetworks when no other host is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
well you guys can rant or can say whatever you want in here.. They dont check this forum anymore
so its not a beggie.

here's a fun fact

If you say bad/rude things to them because of the "delayed" payment
what do you think will happen?

"don't do unto others what others do unto you"

Well arguing here doesn't go anywhere.

believe in what you believe

so if you quit videowood then its your choice

so Good Luck to all of us

well you guys can rant or can say whatever you want in here.. They dont check this forum anymore
so its not a beggie.

here's a fun fact

If you say bad/rude things to them because of the "delayed" payment
what do you think will happen?

"don't do unto others what others do unto you"

Well arguing here doesn't go anywhere.

believe in what you believe

so if you quit videowood then its your choice

so Good Luck to all of us

2nd to that, nobody is saying you have to keep using videowood.. There are so many hosts out there! Probally not the same rates, but hey, they pay ;) It's up for anyone, i don't mind waiting 1 month for a payment. I rather save up for 3/4 digits than always asking for $10..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back