Thanks for payment!

30th Jun 2015, 05:07 PM
Thanks for payment!

16th Jun 2015, 07:51 PM
Thanks for payment

20th May 2015, 09:42 PM
Thanks for payment

what about the rest of us videowood?

anyone have drop views and earnings yesterday? (sept 28) my site has the highest unique visits yesterday with additional 1k+ from my average uv and earnings from streamin and openload have increased along with the increase on my uv so i was expecting videowood to also increase even more since it's my primary player but instead the views and earnings drop. my views today drop 2k+ compared to the views i have last sept 27

anyone having this issue?

same here mate, huge drop on my earnings, also still no stats showing after sept 28

anyone have drop views and earnings yesterday? (sept 28) my site has the highest unique visits yesterday with additional 1k+ from my average uv and earnings from streamin and openload have increased along with the increase on my uv so i was expecting videowood to also increase even more since it's my primary player but instead the views and earnings drop. my views today drop 2k+ compared to the views i have last sept 27

same here mate, huge drop on my earnings, also still no stats showing after sept 28

admin says it's because of the new limit they implement because of proxy views which is not being paid by the ad company

Same here:

2015-09-3095$0.18
2015-09-2956$0.10
2015-09-2872$0.15
2015-09-27572$x.68

payment received. :D
Last time I read their announcement about ip/limit per 24h
Because of vpn/proxie users. I thinks the reason of huge drop of earnings.

views

Hi Sir, would like to ask on how to get views to a thousand. Hoping for your kind consideration.

thanks

over 1 month this time
but sometimes 2 3 months

Hi. Im new to this site. may i know how to get a thousand views to earn. Hoping for your kind consideration. I really need extra income for my baby.

hi, i'm new. how long did you guys wait for a payment? they said they will pay within 7 days :|:|:|

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back