7 comments
Tested it some weeks ago and it's terrible their design is copy paste from playtube old theme and almost all the functions doesn't work it is just a nominal and the design has many problems and some times down and there is a lot of ads that redirect to youtube.
Test it and tell me if it gets better now or not

he is sponsored by an honest authority here, but it seems he is not quite as perfect as playtube, transfer speed is very good, but does not support remote upload with doodstream contact, when upload completed, system just show a download link without embed link option like playtube did

he is sponsored by an honest authority here, but it seems he is not quite as perfect as playtube, transfer speed is very good, but does not support remote upload with doodstream contact, when upload completed, system just show a download link without embed link option like playtube did

They're friends but I'm not affiliated with them but thanks for that you liked playtube :kissing_heart: I believe you can contact them via email and ask for things you need

Back