Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I must be unlucky. Entered my username/password but 'login incorrect'.

Zoom works though with the same credentials.

Last edited:
hey @ClipWatching i make a request payout in 2021-01-18 now it more then 10 days and is still PENDING i didn't receive anything
Videos.sh pay Net10 (You will JAN income on 10th Feb)
Post automatically merged:

What advertisements will i see on this platform ? i cant read it from the start.
Its banner above and inplayer

Mobile embed ... notifications. Probably worse than popups which you can do away by changing tabs. Notifications cover the screen.

And the ads are not even responsive. Terrible just like aparat. It won't take long before they start adding more banners.

Last edited:
Right now, inactive files are deleted after 30 days.
Suggestion :
What if deletion of inactive files was related to how much views and account generate in total.

For exemple an account that generate 5k, 10k, xk views per day is immune to file deletion of inactive files.

Because at the end of the day, the most important thing is if the account generate enough revenue for you to justify the storage cost. Not on a file per file basis

Suggestion :
What if deletion of inactive files was related to how much views and account generate in total.

For exemple an account that generate 5k, 10k, xk views per day is immune to file deletion of inactive files.

Because at the end of the day, the most important thing is if the account generate enough revenue for you to justify the storage cost. Not on a file per file basis
Good idea.. that fair enough

Suggestion :

Files will remove after 60 days.
Post automatically merged:

upload 100% and then error
file not upload
Check again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back