Status
Not open for further replies.
It takes a long time to upload, I disabled the adblock but I couldn't
Check again.
Post automatically merged:

I registered in videos.sh, it took days and instead of adding earnings, it takes away from me,
!?

@ClipWatching

Hey guys ..

i'm using your videos.sh website

the payout request doesn't work because the site won't save my payment info email ..

hoping for an answer guys ..
We will fix monday.

Hi.. why default subtitle font size is too big? is annoying when watching with the mobile phone. I hope your team fix it.! thank you before
Send me 1 link we will check it.

Last edited:
Hi @KatFile i agree too font size of subtittles is too big can u make it to be more normal size? thank you in advance.
Fixed.

@ClipWatching hello, It seems I am unable to embed videos from this host. all videos state "Embed Disabled5" though direct linking to the embed url plays just fine.

is this a bug? is there a fix to this?
Check again.

@ClipWatching Hi, why did my earnings today stop a couple hours ago? I have more video views than yesterday but less than half the profit.
We Just count normal/direct videos, We don't count embed videos.

I don't know what you were doing @ClipWatching
, but after a month you still don't fix the Remote Upload text color and google search console video error.
can you send me pm ?

cant reset my password. would return to

403 Forbidden nginx​

try again. and send me username pv.

i think like !every other! hoster its per video, not for all. with your example the 300 other nonviewed videos will be deleted after 60 days
Wow.. too bad idea! I hope Videos.sh provide Premium Bandwith like doodstream. if user files deleted after 60 days, maybe it better we buy offshore VPS for our streaming videos

Wow.. too bad idea! I hope Videos.sh provide Premium Bandwith like doodstream. if user files deleted after 60 days, maybe it better we buy offshore VPS for our streaming videos
Lol, I think every video hosting is the same, they delete your files not viewed in 30/60 days. Some are deleted immediately if u upload a lot, and some are secretly deleted when they run out of space, and claimed dmca or whatever shit they throw at it.

I think doodstream like that too, 400 videos, 100 viewed, 300 deleted, same as others.

went to my account => extend premium account => was brought to katfile.com's page?
you guys same owner as clipwatching and katfile?

kindly fix this~

do you guys support ftp uploads?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back