Status
Not open for further replies.

winson

Hello,Guys

I submitted this post just share my experience on VideMega.tv.

I just moved my latest Video On VideoMega.tv.

All in all the impression was and stays highly positive. If I was offered to place ratings, 1 to 10, for VideoMega's services, current values would be:
Availability/connectivity: 9 of 10
Uptime/stability: 10 of 10
Affiliate: 10 of 10 ( They paid you money after 5 to 10 minutes!)
Support (overall: response time, expertise level etc): 9 of 10 (9 because of they have to sleep 3 Hours in a Day.:P Their Skype: VideMega.tv)

Best Regards

Last edited:
13 comments
Where you post links, i use it also for tv shows and post on the 6 sites and did not get such high traffic as you for for reaching 100$.

I moved my video data since 01/Jun/2014.

And I made the Money: imgur: the simple image sharer

And everyday at least $50 now.

And I just received a Notification:

We inform that from today all the videos uploads will be converted in 360p, 720p and 1080p.
The user can choose the resolution in the player control bar (HD button). This feature is only available for new uploads, the old videos don't have this feature.

their statistics froze for 2 days already. they are not counting the views. funny thing mine stucked at 99.94, .04 cents away to request for a payment.

mp3dload,

The videomega is the only host that pays in real time, after 5 min from doing the request you have the money in your account, you can confirm that with our users. Your attempt to denigrating our image is very low, the affiliate program in your account as been disabled because several factors. At this time your account is banned and your videos will be deleted.

We are so false that the last payment you ask you received it on the same day as you can see bellow, you are a liar who only tries to denigrating an honest team:

----------------------------------------------

heheeh. you are being funny. i did mention that you pay me the first time. My concern is why my stats froze at 99.94? This should be my second payout if i reach a 100. But never happened because videomega.tv, the scammer, disabled affiliates for reasons i can't seem to comprehend. Anyway, im not whining on the 99.94, its my new years gift to you for scamming us. Hehehe! We can always have new video host, and for videomega.tv, the scammer? Happy holidays! ;)

just realized, all your threads you started here in wjunction had been closed? Why is that? Talk about integrity and honesty? I doubt. :)

Last edited:
Can u give me some detail. I beginning with this network? It work or not? Scam or Legit?

Thanks

mp3dload,

The videomega is the only host that pays in real time, after 5 min from doing the request you have the money in your account, you can confirm that with our users. Your attempt to denigrating our image is very low, the affiliate program in your account as been disabled because several factors. At this time your account is banned and your videos will be deleted.

We are so false that the last payment you ask you received it on the same day as you can see bellow, you are a liar who only tries to denigrating an honest team:

----------------------------------------------

heheeh. you are being funny. i did mention that you pay me the first time. My concern is why my stats froze at 99.94? This should be my second payout if i reach a 100. But never happened because videomega.tv, the scammer, disabled affiliates for reasons i can't seem to comprehend. Anyway, im not whining on the 99.94, its my new years gift to you for scamming us. Hehehe! We can always have new video host, and for videomega.tv, the scammer? Happy holidays! ;)

just realized, all your threads you started here in wjunction had been closed? Why is that? Talk about integrity and honesty? I doubt. :)

Look on that answer of videomega.tv support. I just give simple questions.

- how many ads for 24h count for one user, IP?
- About this "To receive earnings from our affiliate program, Videomega.tv player must be in the 1st or 2nd option on your website." What that means? Option for what? For video player?
- Why on forums you write about min payment 20$, and on site there is info about 100$?

-HelloYour username?

Regards

- This questions dont need my username ;O
You are hiding something?

-HelloWe are not hiding anything, but as you know its rude to talk with someone without introduce yourself.

Regards

-You dont ask about my name, you ask about username.
Sorry, but this answer only give me proof you are cheater
Better if i alarm people on forums.

Also in next msg the just insult people.

It's better that you alarm people that you are stupid, nothing else, because you have nothing to alarm[...]

If support cant answer on simple questions that mean they are cheating.
Also I have never seen before some support insult user. This is PR suicide.
Noone normally will trust site like this who cheating people and insult them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back