Status
Not open for further replies.

trusty

I hope this is the right place to write this info that may be useful for the others
Dont ever trust videomega.tv yes the shit with logo VM is a scam
The earning is awesome, but it waits for you to collect a bigger money in their system, then kick you, ban you
delete your all videos, said that you bla bla bla, then all dollar you earn will be lost to be fuckin 0
Just like anything has never happened.
I hate that bitch!
So everybody! Remember that! Dont ever think to use videomega.tv service
Motherfuckers behind the desk videomega, how do you think you will be rich on this way?
Disease that'all ur gonna get

40 comments
Post some proof or provide more detailed information.
How long have you been a member? Did you try communicating with them? What did they say exactly? What did you say? When did this happen?

It's strange, I use it more than a year and I have no problems. About 2 months ago I received a payment through Payza so I don't think they are scammers.

yes, they are not 100 % correct ... about 6 months ago I had $ 89 and after some time without upload videos, they deactivated my account , I sent an email questioning and replied that I should not be so long without uploading videos , then returned to level up and reactivated my account , but came back with $ 72, I sent email again and said to me that the rest of the money would go after a while , but never came ... I lost $ 10 .

I start to use videomega recently and got paid today

I have doubts with the host, so I requested the 1st payment when I reach the minimum amount (50)

and got paid :wave:

the host is very very trusted got paid on daily bases like openload do both hosts are awesome so guys dont worry i am using them from last 2 years with out any delay of payments

videomega just disabled my account, i got 1.000 maybe more last month videomega pay me $1200 but I do not know why, my account has been deactivated

Well buddy there may be problems with there servers. This is what I get, when I tried to access there right now http://videomega.tv/index_usercp.php?action=vgallery

[h=1]Not Found[/h][FONT=&quot]The requested URL /index_usercp.php was not found on this server.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

[/FONT]
So, I think no need to panic :) problem may solved hopefully

Well buddy there may be problems with there servers. This is what I get, when I tried to access there right now
Not Found

[FONT=&amp]The requested URL /index_usercp.php was not found on this server.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

[/FONT]
So, I think no need to panic :) problem may solved hopefully

it just happened

I've been disabled since last night.

Kampus17 Contact them. They disable your account earnings automatically when you do log in after 2 weeks or so to avoid bots.
If you contact them and let them know you're still alive and forgot to login, they'll re-activate it.

Kampus17 Contact them. They disable your account earnings automatically when you do log in after 2 weeks or so to avoid bots.
If you contact them and let them know you're still alive and forgot to login, they'll re-activate it.

me every day log in their site

because i have 10 site my self.

I also once every two days to upload videos

Can someone check their alternative domains if they works? I think they had 4 domains but I don't remember them.

I know only two :

megavideo dot pro

videomega dot tv

Last edited:
me every day log in their site

because i have 10 site my self.

I also once every two days to upload videos

Can someone check their alternative domains if they works? I think they had 4 domains but I don't remember them.

I know only two :

megavideo dot pro

videomega dot tv

up2stream.com

But no answer on skype or e-mail.
Down for that long of time with no answer , is not looking good.

[/QUOTE]

up2stream.com

But no answer on skype or e-mail.
Down for that long of time with no answer , is not looking good.[/QUOTE]

I think they will not be back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back