Videoko.to - DMCA Ignored With Highest Payout $65 per 10000

Status
Not open for further replies.
sir i know you payd me twice and your business is legit
but chnage your thread and dont say (daily payment) because you never send daily money so this is not right
you pay after long time after request but not daily
if you chnage = everyone be happy and not think you scam
now they think you scam cuz you say daily and you not daily
How much overall you made out of this site? And what was the average payment pending day?

but chnage your thread and dont say (daily payment) because you never send daily money so this is not right
I said they are scam because they don't pay me xD
Then other guy say because they don't pay him, and now they pay him but one month later...

So why be here?
Another vídeoservers pay after two days, for example Gounlimited, youdbox or another mores...

I just hope Videoko pay you guys...
In my case they only take my money and that's all. I won't say anything else.
Wjuction just disappointd me.

Then other guy say because they don't pay him, and now they pay him but one month later...

So why be here?
Another vídeoservers pay after two days, for example Gounlimited, youdbox or another mores...

what should Wjuction do?
videoko says you broke the rules. have you ask them on what way you had blocked the ads(brake the rules)? iframe sandbox oder source direct linking in own player?

dont act like a little child which want his candy...

@loadhare

2020-07-11$XX.25PENDING
sorry for the delay we will pay in coming 2 ya 3 days.

Thanks & Regards
Post automatically merged:

You are a shameless bro...
You never told me that : "blocked of your ads"
And one month later you tell that because you don't want to pay...

It's incredible people like you are in this page...
Respect your words and pay me my two pendings!

@GO Unlimited and @YouDBox have paid me days later that I requested.

They pay!!!
You say one month later any stupid excuse to don't pay me.
I don't know how are you here being a SCAM!
First of all you are shameless not us , try to scam us , blocking our ads using our resources and shouting here don't make any sense

We haven't said it earlier because before we were also not knowing about this, 3 ya 4 days back 1 website owner told me about this "your most of the user is blocking ads and they are our users also but can take names" He said,
then we check each and every user where we found you a shameless person who is continuously shouting for payment and blocked our ads,

Tell me if you block our ads how we will pay and survive ?

Incredible people are you because you know what you have done , if you want a poll I can set and see who are incredible you or us?

Thanks & Regards

@loadhare hello :)

2020-07-11$xx.16PENDING

Thanks & Regards

Thanks for pointing it out

Thanks & Regards

30 - 45 days not that much
We don't take this much time but last month there was some problem now we are getting back and hope in coming months we pay within a week.

Thanks & Regards

So why be here?

Don;t know about others but you are blocking our ads, we don't take your money ,you take our money which we paid you by mistake so stop saying it again and again.

we will ask from PayPal for refund if you don't refund.

Thanks & Regards

Last edited:

Thanks & Regards

First of all you are shameless not us , try to scam us , blocking our ads using our resources and shouting here don't make any sense

We haven't said it earlier because before we were also not knowing about this, 3 ya 4 days back 1 website owner told me about this "your most of the user is blocking ads and they are our users also but can take names" He said,
then we check each and every user where we found you a shameless person who is continuously shouting for payment and blocked our ads,

Incredible people are you because you know what you have done , if you want a poll I can set and see who are incredible you or us?

Thanks & Regards

Thanks & Regards

Thanks & Regards

We don't take this much time but last month there was some problem now we are getting back and hope in coming months we pay within a week.

Thanks & Regards

Don;t know about others but you are blocking our ads, we don't take your money ,you take our money which we paid you by mistake so stop saying it again and again.

Thanks & Regards
Greetings videoko, keep working.

Last edited:

Thanks & Regards

Thanks & Regards

Thanks & Regards

Thanks & Regards

Thanks & Regards

Thanks & Regards
Hello
Ok best wishes

Thanks & Regards

24-7-2020
------------
Hi friend good day, before month back write you here ins this forum that enable this option of see all videos as in youtube (THAT VISITORS can see all videos upload for the users) for can increase more the traffic and the views of videos that all users of videoko upload example:

1 link as this:

videoko.to/USER OF VIDEOKO

Show this (all videos upload for the user):
qahadRXw_o.jpg

rieLKOOg_o.jpg

The other point is that you also not enable the button DOWNLOAD in the player see:

eyJ6DQp8_o.jpg

------------------------------
This 2 options I am sure are good for you and for all the users of VIDEOKO, please enable the DOWNLOAD BUTTON, if the player run slow, the visitors can DOWNLOAD FILES with the button DOWNLOAD NOW, but this button is smoke, no download the files, and one is insulted for this of the vistors.

but you always promises and does not act, please enable those options

NOTE: You would pay also the DOWNLOAD if enable the DOWNLOAD BUTTON

Regards.

Last edited:
24-7-2020
------------
Hi friend good day, before month back write you here ins this forum that enable this option of see all videos as in youtube (THAT VISITORS can see all videos upload for the users) for can increase more the traffic and the views of videos that all users of videoko upload example:

1 link as this:

videoko.to/USER OF VIDEOKO

Show this (all videos upload for the user):
qahadRXw_o.jpg

rieLKOOg_o.jpg

The other point is that you also not enable the button DOWNLOAD in the player see:

eyJ6DQp8_o.jpg

------------------------------
This 2 options I am sure are good for you and for all the users of VIDEOKO, please enable the DOWNLOAD BUTTON, if the player run slow, the visitors can DOWNLOAD FILES with the button DOWNLOAD NOW, but this button is smoke, no download the files, and one is insulted for this of the vistors.

but you always promises and does not act, please enable those options

NOTE: You would pay also the DOWNLOAD if enable the DOWNLOAD BUTTON

Regards.
Hello
We will update you on this very soon .

Thanks & Regards

Thanks for the payment @loadhare !
Thanks for using our services .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back