Videoko.to - DMCA Ignored With Highest Payout $65 per 10000

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? This host have scammed more than 10 users on total of more than 500$. Are you a bit throwen out of reality?
It's not only the money, it's because they are silent and you dont know if you should retire your videos... and upload your vids in another server takes LONG time too :pensive:

When onlystream dies they payed all their payments before. I hope videoko do that too

[CITA = "loadhare, publicación: 2403387, miembro: 96890"]
ACTUALIZAR
Todo el pago adeudado se pagaá en 48 horas.
Tuvimos algunos problemas de pago tumbas con nuestros anunciantes y ahora el problema se ha resuelto. Lo siento por los inconvenientes ocasionados.

Gracias y Saludos
[/ CITAR]
Esperamos eso

UPDATE
Few payment are been released today and the process is on . We are working on servers and are adding more to faster our services and the payouts will be much more fast , 1 or 2 days maximum payouts will be released.
So Lets stay positive and beat the hate .

Thanks & Regards
Post automatically merged:

What? This host have scammed more than 10 users on total of more than 500$. Are you a bit throwen out of reality?
Hello
I don't understand why other website owner are so interested to downgrade other website owner why don't you take care of your website or thread rather than us.

Thanks & Regards

sad this is end of story
Don't worry we won't run , if we will close the business we will pay first than leave.

Thanks & Regards

no payments
scam ?????
I guess you are the first user who wrote scam and all without any proof, and I guess you request only $5 which is paid and you are shouting here like you have $500 in pending ?

Thanks & Regards

@loadhare everythings still working ? And payment also will be ? I hope nothing changes ?
Yes everything working fine , please PM me your username so we can check your payment.

Thanks & Regards

Error 522
Connection timed out

The End! :slight_frown:
No end :P error is from hosting side which got resolved in 5 min I guess.

Thanks & Regards

I think this video hosting is dead.
No replies from @loadhare

TOTALLY SCAM
Any proof ?

Last edited:
Payment received thanks @loadshare
I know sometimes there is delay in payment. Its takes from 3 - 14 days but so far they have paid me .

2020-06-29 $57.83 PAID
2020-06-20 $50.02 PAID
2020-06-11 $27.66 PAID
2020-06-04 $18.44 PAID
2020-05-27 $48.48 PAID
2020-05-14 $27.34 PAID
2020-05-06 $18.51 PAID
2020-04-27 $17.59 REJECTED
2020-04-15 $8.73 PAID

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back