Videobin.co - Bug free and fast | UPTO $45/10k views as launch bonus. (Double payment)

mariajwise

It-Support was last seen:Monday at 12:30 AM
@It-Support
More than 3 days you are not online. The user's questions and queries are not answered. Are you on vacation or you have left the user?
I was worried about what was happening

It-Support

It-Support was last seen:Monday at 12:30 AM
@It-Support
More than 3 days you are not online. The user's questions and queries are not answered. Are you on vacation or you have left the user?
I was worried about what was happening

Hi, I am not well due to severe cold i have and i could not come online at all. Don't jump on random conclusions. Whoever have issues, they are already emailing us on our emails and getting there issue fixed as there are other guys who can reply. I only handle wjunction and i am not able to do it.

I will soon read all messages and reply to them.

Really appreciate that you are so worried about me not being able to post 3 days on wjunction.

It-Support

Yup got the amazon coupons. Thx !!

I am still getting the normal payment. What do you mean by double price ?

Yes, you are getting normal payment but we have kept double tier prices from what we want to keep or what its worth to keep as a promotion.

It-Support

People start massively complaining about Malware
Hi

Well ads are not in our control as we use third party company for advertising. What is in our control is choose best of all. We use only 1 ad network right now and its one of the leading in industry and used by almost all other video host and that is propeller ads. They are huge and they have good quality control as well.

Please ask your viewers to give a screenshot or error it shows and I'll pass on to them.

Regards

Top Bottom