Videobb - Make Up to $30 - Upload Videos and Make $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Videobb Can you add few mod to see name of movie in link? Like this : videobb.com/243151f13/myparentsmovie.avi ? Or similar like this but to see name of movie that's will be great option to make a lot of money ;>

i didn't receive my payment till moment :S

j7st47.jpg

user name: KoRoMbO

Pr.Sonic: I don't understand what you trying to say. You got an example? PM me if you do.

KoRoMbO: You requested in time, but your money wasn't moved in time, maybe due to extra account checking. However, you can be sure that the payment will be done for next week.

Dave the embed videos are not working, it just shows a black spot now. please fix it thanks. ive tried refrehsing the page countless times for different videos and they are all the same.

Dave the embed videos are not working, it just shows a black spot now. please fix it thanks. ive tried refrehsing the page countless times for different videos and they are all the same.

same here on all my sites......... please fix it asap.

am i banned in videobb ? other sites with videobb seems working fine.. even my webmoney payment is still in "approved" status :(

Last edited:
Yep been like that for few hours now...works ok in videobb itself but embed codes are not working on any sites i have checked

Must be a big issue if its been like this for nearly 5 hours now im sure they are working on it..hopefully..

EDIT: Some serious technical issues going on now server not found etc..hope all is ok in vbb land

Last edited:
Hey all

Thanks for reporting the embed bug. I can tell you it has been fixed now.

Please clear your cache and refresh the page. Thanks!

am21: You got username so I can ask?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back