Videobb - Make Up to $30 - Upload Videos and Make $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Dave,

My payout account isnt update since 3 days and i can't click the puyout button.

Can you upgrade my account ?

Regards !

Tuyo: You need to transfer to payout account.

PM me your username and I will see if you have uploaded more than 50gb. Thx

Thx for your reply !

I've already transfer my earnings on my payout account but since 3 days , no update.

Cordially.

Hi ,

I haven't update of my payout account since 4 days now ...

Does anybody have the same problem ?

sanstitre3jvh.jpg

comebacktome: Welcome aboard! Hope you bundle our links with your current links ;)

Tuyo: I can see you already have 2 approved payouts, 1 pending for approval. I'm confident you will still be getting your money on Tuesday. You are welcome to follow up on that and post a screenshot for everyone to see.

Weekly payouts should happen on a Tuesday

No problem Dave, thx for my upgrade.

If I understood well, when I shall have received the payment on Tuesday, the present money on my earnings account will be transfered on my payout account ?

Videobb is getting more and more popular over many places which were previously using megavideo.
The prices are very high and attracting. I guess I have no choice but to try it.

trancepunisher: We will have our adult version out sooner rather than later. You will be able to see the similarities for it :)

Camarada: Processing for videos? 700 MB files should take ~15-20 minutes to process, before you get the link.

John_Malko: Because we're legit and not some drive-by videohost who does not pay, when we have a "make money" section available. We pay weekly and we do it consistently.

megarushan: I would say us - Give us a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back