Videobb - Make Up to $30 - Upload Videos and Make $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
aacf7f9934.jpg

Total 844 videos, these earnings are down to $1.5 - $2.0 from $5.0, i dont know if i am the only one facing this issue, posting latest movies to greatest forums and keeps my links alive.

ila420: More competition, adapt and make better money~

dinny: Correct :)

--- Checking with technicians on view counter now. Thanks ar~

I have checked with technicians again and they take some people who make regular money, check their videos and they all OK.

Please advice your username and the videos in question.

srsly i'm going to hell :S , ur system is messed up since a month my videos isnt updating my statistics fell down, 2 days and the videos is zero and that's impossible to happen i'm telling u and that's not happening with me only u gotta talk to the technicians i guess they know something and thax for advance

szy2b9.png

Working ok for me anyway..

Any tips on what to post and where to post ? I have noticed your videos length is 11-45 mins and 46-120 mins, so you must be posting Tv shows but getting this much views is questionable, would be grateful if you can share your success story, thanks.

Maybe nobody watching your videos >_< because what I can see,- only you have such problems, here ... :O

LOL. If so, then why does the videos uploaded TODAY are the only ones not updating? They're all ZEROES. I've already posted a screenshot. I can put up another one if that's what you want.

Any tips on what to post and where to post ? I have noticed your videos length is 11-45 mins and 46-120 mins, so you must be posting Tv shows but getting this much views is questionable, would be grateful if you can share your success story, thanks.

Oh no mate, that views are not questionable. 8-)

No views are legit mate..i post to various sites, the most popular ones are one-tvshows, tv-links these provide people with nice hits, but tv-links has changed a little bit where people with more links posted get priority over people with less links..some people have over 8k links on there and i know one of them is here on this thread ;)

Still VIEWS from last days aren't the same with the previous week, and that very annoying. from 1000 views to 700 to 200. lol.

LoL? what do u expect? Same view every week? :facepalm: there are many uploader now, so the view may not the same all the time. 8-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back