VideoAPI.tv — Streaming & Download CDN platform | Affiliates | API | HLS | Custom domain and player | Subtitles

VideoCDN_tv

VideoAPI.tv — ready-made database of films. More than 10,000 movies added now. All files are located on CDN. Advertising in the player only VAST. The ability to quickly connect the player to the site via ID IMDB. Adding new films comes from the order table.

Video quality:
  • 1080 — 5,000 kb/s
  • 720 — 2,500 kb/s
  • 480 — 1,024 kb/s
  • 360 — 512 kb/s
  • 240 — 256 kb/s
Download files without speed limit.

Example for quickly connecting a site to a player via an IMDB ID:

Now we have over 10,000 films.
In languages:
  • English
  • Portuguese
  • German
  • Spanish
  • Italian
  • Korean
  • Japanese

VideoAPI Capabilities:
  1. Content not removed by DMCA
  2. Advertising only VAST
  3. Custom Domain
  4. Custom Player
  5. Order table
  6. Affiliate Program
  7. Player connection via IMDB ID or name
  8. Upload your subtitles
  9. HLS
  10. API
  11. Fast support

Payout every week to WMZ, BTC and ETH.

Contacts:
Email: support@videoapi.tv
Telegram: @videoapi

PS: Now statistics, API, connected subtitles and downloading from the player do not work normally on videoapi. I will make them soon.

26 comments
Too labor intensive .. you first gotta find the imdb id and create the link.

You have to use auto embed.

You've introduced this service before. It's still useless, because so many movies are dubbed in Russian only. Like before, this service is aimed at Russian viewers.

Last edited:
You've introduced this service before. It's still useless, because so many movies are dubbed in Russian only. Like before, this service is aimed at Russian viewers.
95% of films are not in Russian. sometimes they are, that's true, but everything else is English, Portuguese and other languages

You have to use auto embed.
do I need to make a js script that displays the player by the page name? Or how is it supposed to work?

Too labor intensive .. you first gotta find the imdb id and create the link.
in this case, it's better to display the player via api when we checked that the movie is in the database
Post automatically merged:

xGowywaxGEk.jpg

Completely finished with subtitles. We have subtitles for almost every movie in different languages, but if something is missing, then you can add your own to any movie.

Last edited:
Completely finished with subtitles. We have subtitles for almost every movie in different languages, but if something is missing, then you can add your own to any movie.

jkLhOwsZ670.jpg

The API has been launched. Now you can quickly check if there is a particular movie and display the player.

Let me remind you that in our player you can download any movie without any advertising.

now I will not have counted all the films but if each page has 25 films for 236 they make the sum of 5900 films .. which are not in the least over 10k .. the films are almost all in English, and Portuguese some French, but of Italian films I see very few of them not to mention other languages. I understand the nice thread but honestly if you do not improve the service by putting also films with Italian audio otherwise this service is not for me. Thanks again!

now I will not have counted all the films but if each page has 25 films for 236 they make the sum of 5900 films .. which are not in the least over 10k .. the films are almost all in English, and Portuguese some French, but of Italian films I see very few of them not to mention other languages. I understand the nice thread but honestly if you do not improve the service by putting also films with Italian audio otherwise this service is not for me. Thanks again!
we will upload italian movies if you have traffic. while we are actively uploading basic English and Portuguese

You can also upload your own subtitles.

Pd3riIoZ16QJNJEEA2HvS-PGVbdzs6m_qXTIwth2Dh8vq3T-pl7qFqIRWslrZD5lIArMsXFJr0ry6h0METZg0WTm.jpg

https://videoapi.tv/default-players

We have so far only one version of the player template ready, but each user can upload their own playerjs player

Last edited:
gaSoMWTkbBEaobExatjStpOcyAz5boWXdFF7CZa_bKYaGsc68rBRluuYSfcPcHsKW-5kyFktzPOuVdX0HavcBL3k.jpg
0gzur73QW7lhk7mael-UJBHoR5-AoFnCDH8gavXg40XEDYDYnhwZNqtW_sG9euUAVYnSIxiCNCsVl0umvObjd1e2.jpg

If some content has not been updated or you need to urgently add a new one, then be sure to write to the order table. We are actively running a table of orders.

8ahhl8y249191.png

If we only have data about the name of the movie or series, then having this data, you can display the finished player on your website or on a channel in Telegram or in any other place, there are no restrictions on where to display the player.

An example of how to display the player with only content titles:
Movie name: Rough Draft
https://5100.svetacdn.in/IAF0wWTdNYZm?name_eng=Rough Draft

You will find more information on the page - https://videoapi.tv/docs/player/iframe

Also, do not forget that you can change the frame address, place 5100.svetacdn.in any domain or subdomain, to do this, you need to read the information - https://videoapi.tv/docs/player/own-domain

k2wp0id72ec91.png

We have uploaded over 13,000 films!
Every day we work to add as many films as possible as quickly as possible. The database of films is available to everyone for free and without ads.
Thank you.. Your Database is my Main Player in my Site, But sometimes/ Some videos they face "Manifest Load Error (Network Error)" and you no longer reply my messages in Telegram/ Chat.. Even my friend want his player to be approved but, you don't reply

Also the Movie "Spider-Man: No Way Home" IMDB ID: tt10872600 English version is not in English, I have requested it in Order Table but my order rejected they say the movie is already available

One Last thing, I use your API in my Website and it make my work more simple, I imported all your 13k Database to my site using your API, I can Filter Movies by Year with your API..

Since you guys keep adding movies everyday, I will like to know If I Can use your API to list Movies by "import date" the date imported from VideoAPI, Like that on Screenshot... This will help me to easily add new added movies to my Database using your API. Thanks

image.png

Last edited:
Thank you.. Your Database is my Main Player in my Site, But sometimes/ Some videos they face "Manifest Load Error (Network Error)" and you no longer reply my messages in Telegram/ Chat.. Even my friend want his player to be approved but, you don't reply

Also the Movie "Spider-Man: No Way Home" IMDB ID: tt10872600 English version is not in English, I have requested it in Order Table but my order rejected they say the movie is already available

One Last thing, I use your API in my Website and it make my work more simple, I imported all your 13k Database to my site using your API, I can Filter Movies by Year with your API..

Since you guys keep adding movies everyday, I will like to know If I Can use your API to list Movies by "import date" the date imported from VideoAPI, Like that on Screenshot... This will help me to easily add new added movies to my Database using your API. Thanks

image.png
UPDATE: I figured out the filters Thank you

Fast support
Support is no Longer fast like Before, You no longer reply our messages in Telegram Group even in Private chart.. you read our messages and left.. you have good servers, I make tools to use your API to make my whole website use your Player.. but at the end of the day no Support when I need them.

This is really bad.

Last edited:
Back