vidce.tv | up to $52/10K streams or downloads - Unlimited Speed | Fast payment

Status
Not open for further replies.
pz8j6k87ikzo_t.jpg

Waiting also me

So damn, until now nothing payment for me...
What about your promise?? I tried mail, skype, nothing respond anything, you still alive or no??

jounin89 : your payment already sent . Thank you
http://www.wjunction.com/members/87337-the_ava.html
The_AVA :
We cleared all last week week payments with more than $1100 and most of time we have to review must traffic so it needs time . your account has been set for review . It doestn mean bad but we have to make deep review if we noticed any strange activity . even your account has just $15 pending payment . I suggest you to be patient

wapa005 : You need to send me a PM with pages that have our links . your traffic looks suspicious .

We sent all payment for trusted uplaoders who didnt try to cheat us . only 5% of pending payment under review now . some uploaders though it is easy to cheat us but it is not we can catch those who cheat easily so please stop cheating them sending us tons of messages asking for payments .

Vidce has many payment proofs and most of uploaders know that they can trust us 100%

fring : you are trusted uploader and your payment cause it is payza and your payment is large and this payza prevented me send it with no specific reason . i contacted them and they said we will let you know the issue and will solved soon . if you want to update your payment method I will be happy to send your payment now just pm me your paypal or wmz .

@ Uploadking :
I tried to send your payment many times but looks your paypal doesnt accept money from our account . even I remember we sent you many times before . if you have other paypal email just pm me or use wmz

Ok, I'll be patient for this, I keep your promise, I'm not cheating anymore so make payment ASAP...
And please make Indonesi into Group C, thank in advance

boss keem thanks for the payment:-=

jounin89 : your payment already sent . Thank you

The_AVA :
We cleared all last week week payments with more than $1100 and most of time we have to review must traffic so it needs time . your account has been set for review . It doestn mean bad but we have to make deep review if we noticed any strange activity . even your account has just $15 pending payment . I suggest you to be patient

wapa005 : You need to send me a PM with pages that have our links . your traffic looks suspicious .

We sent all payment for trusted uplaoders who didnt try to cheat us . only 5% of pending payment under review now . some uploaders though it is easy to cheat us but it is not we can catch those who cheat easily so please stop cheating them sending us tons of messages asking for payments .

Vidce has many payment proofs and most of uploaders know that they can trust us 100%

yup 100% agree. i never miss my payment this host is damm serious about business..:dan:

Ok, I'll be patient for this, I keep your promise, I'm not cheating anymore so make payment ASAP...
And please make Indonesi into Group C, thank in advance

aaaaaah what? your not cheating anymore? WTF! dude did you cheat? holy cow!:hrhr:

Last edited:
aaaaaah what? your not cheating anymore? WTF! dude did you cheat? holy cow!:hrhr:[/QUOTE]

Thiks smart. I'm not cheat, please read againt my statement please

aaaaaah what? your not cheating anymore? WTF! dude did you cheat? holy cow!:hrhr:

Thiks smart. I'm not cheat, please read againt my statement please[/QUOTE]

seriously dude read what you post.."im not cheating anymore" not anymore? did you cheat before? why would you say you're not cheating anymore?? lol anyway im not the admin so ill leave it to keem ahahaha

Thiks smart. I'm not cheat, please read againt my statement please

seriously dude read what you post.."im not cheating anymore" not anymore? did you cheat before? why would you say you're not cheating anymore?? lol anyway im not the admin so ill leave it to keem ahahaha[/QUOTE]

That's mean I'm never cheat until now from start use file host, maybe just think of you, I'm just not good at grammar.

2015-11-25
$45.30
PAID
2015-11-15
$47.40
PAID
2015-11-07
$50.44
PAID
2015-11-03
$12.10
PAID
2015-11-01
$97.00
PAID
2015-10-20
$10.00
PAID

Thanks for all the payments! You're the best!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back