vidce.tv | up to $52/10K streams or downloads - Unlimited Speed | Fast payment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

We have cleared all paypal payments and payza tonight will be cleared .

webmoney needs just more 48 hours waiting them to re-activate our purse

and about payment process time we have changed to ( 5 days term ) so every 5 days we will check the payment once . We decided that due to large number of payments everyday . But we may send it early if one of our team had the time to do .

Thanks to all of you for making vidce that popular and we will continue pay you forever :)

My payment still pending start from 18 Nov...
My id is The_AVA
Please be processed, thanks in advance
And Please Indonesia get in to Group C

Last edited:
where is the admin vidce?? Iam mail, private message and skype not answer or that... are you okay??
Same here. Tried emailing, PMing, and Skype.. No reply. I see in previous posts on here that he went traveling. I hope he is back by now..
Need to fix the FTP server ASAP. None of them work at all.

Also wanted an upgrade to my account storage. Maybe he will be back soon, like within 24-48 hours I hope!

where is the admin vidce?? Iam mail, private message and skype not answer or that... are you okay??
Same here. Tried emailing, PMing, and Skype.. No reply. I see in previous posts on here that he went traveling. I hope he is back by now..
Need to fix the FTP server ASAP. None of them work at all.

Also wanted an upgrade to my account storage. Maybe he will be back soon, like within 24-48 hours I hope!

I hope too :friends:

Hello there,

as we mentioned before our webmoney account has temporary issue and the webmoney support promised to fix it soon ( it should be today but I didnt receive a message from them yet )

That is the reason webmoney payment late .

for All paypal and payza the requested before 21 November paid but I am wondering why users just can post payment pending while 70% from we paid never post that we paid them .

anyway all working great . and for ftp it is working for some server and others offline ( just for ftp upload ) and we need to add new ftp servers soon .

romcowwebmast @ I am not sure if we can approve your account actually the performance of your account too low specially you are not uploading video and there is no much traffic from your account considering the space you used .

Thanks everyone :)

Hello there,

as we mentioned before our webmoney account has temporary issue and the webmoney support promised to fix it soon ( it should be today but I didnt receive a message from them yet )

That is the reason webmoney payment late .

for All paypal and payza the requested before 21 November paid but I am wondering why users just can post payment pending while 70% from we paid never post that we paid them .

anyway all working great . and for ftp it is working for some server and others offline ( just for ftp upload ) and we need to add new ftp servers soon .

romcowwebmast @ I am not sure if we can approve your account actually the performance of your account too low specially you are not uploading video and there is no much traffic from your account considering the space you used .

Thanks everyone :)

Thank for your answer my question, I will waiting for the payment..
And can I make payout again if my payment still pending??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back