vidce.tv | up to $52/10K streams or downloads - Unlimited Speed | Fast payment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great to hear from the admin! lol

Can you tell us in better detail when FTP will be fixed? And if it is working (which it isn't for me and my friend) then please give us details how you are able to successfully connect to it? I just tried this morning and none of the 2 servers work. So please give the details of which server is the currently working one.

I'm going to PM you my current file hosting stats and you can judge them. Obviously the stats you see on my vidce account is due to the fact I CAN'T UPLOAD WITH FTP so I don't have my popular files on there. :P

And anytime we say FTP, we are talking about "FTP Upload"

Last edited:
Welcome The_AVA :)

Sure you can request again and it will added to your current pending payment

holy cow!=D it did add my current earnings to my pending payment :):cough: damm this site its pretty awesome i haven't seen any hosting site has this function which is pretty catchy..keem you rock:fly:

Hello keem, where are you again?? I tried email n PM you nothing answer again, huftt what should I do so you can answer it again, coz i tried request contact your skype not respond too..

Error We're sorry, there are no servers available for upload at the moment.
Refresh this page in some minutes.

payment ??
2015-11-24 $XX.XX PENDING

Error We're sorry, there are no servers available for upload at the moment.
Refresh this page in some minutes.

payment ??
2015-11-24 $XX.XX PENDING

same waiting here but no worries i know he will pay:) @ keem when can you fix the upload error?

Hello,

We are sorry for today downtown . We were working at many things to improve overall experience with vidce including adding more powerful servers .

it almost done . all will back to work again today .

Download is working with no problem at all . Upload will work again in less than 3 hours .

Hello,

We are sorry for today downtown . We were working at many things to improve overall experience with vidce including adding more powerful servers .

it almost done . all will back to work again today .

Download is working with no problem at all . Upload will work again in less than 3 hours .

Okee, the how about the payment?? Still pending until now, and you nothing replied my mail or PM, and request skype contact not respond, are you handel byself or team??
Please make payment to be sure I will promotion your file host for good, thank

we fix all upload issues . and now we are upgrading some features .

I would ask your patient please so we make everything stable like before

I will update you about webmoney payment and fixing the encode delay time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back