vidce.tv | up to $52/10K streams or downloads - Unlimited Speed | Fast payment

Status
Not open for further replies.
update 1 : embed code is ready to use . you will find it at download page . it also will be visible at myfiles page tomorrow

update 2 : Turkey and Spain has been moved to Group C

Same country in tier C must be in B :) like France

all suggestions are welcome . I need to review this one and let you back later

Just created an account, uploaded a video and sending some traffic... lets see how it goes. (username: chdpirate)

Welcome . let me know your feedback please

thanks for embed code... this host have ref program or no? i dont see ref link on my account

Welcome . no we dont have ref program at the moment

Last edited:
Hi, I would like to try premium if possible.
Btw, I can't even find how to upgrade my account to premium status? lol unless I'm going completely blind.

But a trial run, would be nice, so that I can see what sort of traffic I can pull in for you :)

Username: AshleyUK

Last edited:
Hi, I would like to try premium if possible.
Btw, I can't even find how to upgrade my account to premium status? lol unless I'm going completely blind.

But a trial run, would be nice, so that I can see what sort of traffic I can pull in for you :)

Hi, just post your username please and I will upgrade you

update : ftp upload is active now . check upload page for more info

look, if I click export all, it works fine. But if I do that for selected files, I get a blank pag

it has been tested and it is working fine plz try other browser or disable adblocker if you have it ... sometime it cause this problem

Last edited:
When i go to the download page and click anywhere on the page it triggers the zoom function of an extension i'm using (quickieZoom for Opera), never happened before.
And i uploaded a video with the resolution 1280x720 and set the player size to 728x400, but the video is not resized to fit in, just cropped.

update : embedding has temporary issue at counting and showing ads and we are working to fix it . wait an update

When i go to the download page and click anywhere on the page it triggers the zoom function of an extension i'm using (quickieZoom for Opera), never happened before.
And i uploaded a video with the resolution 1280x720 and set the player size to 728x400, but the video is not resized to fit in, just cropped.

update : fixed

Last edited:
Embedded player is really weird, yesterday was ok-ish with only fullscreen not working (after our talk through PM).
Today when i try to play the video it opens the video in a new tab and in the page where the player is, it opens the advertisement, or it opens the ad in the player.

Embedded player is really weird, yesterday was ok-ish with only fullscreen not working (after our talk through PM).
Today when i try to play the video it opens the video in a new tab and in the page where the player is, it opens the advertisement, or it opens the ad in the player.

Hello, plz wait for the embedded player the developer is working at it reach the best performance .

wait an update ...

Last update regarding embedded :
- embedding is available but it is not profitable . use it just if you need to offer quality free ads streaming .all embedded views until this post date will paid . I am sorry if some will not like that but many factors leaded to this decision . in the future we will change that but no before 2 months .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back