Status
Not open for further replies.

franko

Hello Everyone ,

If i have a problem in vidbull but every time a send them a MSG they never replay me !! , on the other side vodlocker support is Great they answer me as soon as they can !!

my Ques here , is vidbull owner same as vodlocker ?? if i have a problem in vidbull can i send vodlocker support for fix it ??

p.s how can i fix this problem This server is in maintenance. Try another link or refresh in few mins. "

Thanks in advance.

325 comments
I had earnings of above $165 and had set Payoneer as payment mode but vodlocker banned my account after I made payment request (username: tellynagari).
My friend's account also got banned when he tried to make payment request (username: tnagari).

They were paying fine when they used paypal and we use to request payout < $25. But now they removed paypal and are not paying. When we request for payment they ban !

VODLOCKER IS BIGGEST SCAM on internet.

I had earnings of above $165 and had set Payoneer as payment mode but vodlocker banned my account after I made payment request (username: tellynagari).
My friend's account also got banned when he tried to make payment request (username: tnagari).

They were paying fine when they used paypal and we use to request payout < $25. But now they removed paypal and are not paying. When we request for payment they ban !

don't share posts like this plz !! , Vodlocker one of the most honest Sites since long time :) !! , for sure u have made a mistake to get banned !! anyway contact with support and ask them for yr situation , they pay weekly and fine i have got my payment via payoneer within 5 days after request :)

486260244.jpg

I don't know what you have done to deserve a ban but I've requested payments from vodlocker and they paid pretty fast with no question.

I haven't been here that long, so maybe that's why I don't understand this process -- I saw last night that Vodlocker's and Filehoot's official threads have been frozen for a number of infractions. I know there have been some issues, but I thought generally these were good hosts. And Vodlocker too, although that thread of the trifecta hasn't been frozen as of yet. And now there's a kind of warning about them. What's happened?

I haven't been here that long, so maybe that's why I don't understand this process -- I saw last night that Vodlocker's and Filehoot's official threads have been frozen for a number of infractions. I know there have been some issues, but I thought generally these were good hosts. And Vodlocker too, although that thread of the trifecta hasn't been frozen as of yet. And now there's a kind of warning about them. What's happened?

Vidbull is just not answering his official support threads, so there is no use of them.
that doesn't mean they are about to scam, they still send payouts.

Vodlocker is still good to go, recieved payment today,admin has not been on these forums for months that's why he was banned and warning abaut them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back