Status
Not open for further replies.
end coming for lot of big video hosting sites

time to check market and select some good and new hosts and make them popular who pay daily bases like openload.co doo

just received my payment right now!!! - yes - thank you... but - why you don't respond to anybody...
vodlocker was a very good hosting so hope to tell to everyone - vodlocker IS a very good!!

Also paid today from Vodlocker and only after a few days. They paid Filehoot too and that was more outstanding. Vidbull is still outstanding, but only for a week. So thanks Vodlocker!

I don't really understand you people. What do you exactly thank for? I waited for my Vodlocker payment for over 4 weeks, yes one month and not received any reply on my emails.
And the rates keep dropping and dropping! This morning I checked my reports and for 4000 views I got less than 0,8 USD....WOW!!! Is there any other service paying less? Seriously, show me one, I want to compare!
All info about the rates that Vodlocker posted on their website (ages ago and never updated) is a lie! Wake up people and stop feeding this leech!

GrgxGqn.png

VODLOCKER RATES ARE TERRIBLE, EVERYDAY GETTING WORSE

well I don't use them already when I get my last payments I'm out of these sites, god knows what's happening on their side

maybe they close soon and this is a farewell like they get the most out in the end as they can

Last edited:
They probably got hit with KODi as well and cut the earnings. They are by far the worst right now as far as cutting earnings goes. Just the fact that they do not reply to anyone is a tell sign that the uploaders do not mean nothing to them. eventually this hosts will die out and more people will stop using them. that's ok though cause there are more hosts out there waiting in line to take their place.

Matter of time before i stop as well.. can't support a host that does stuff like this.. if i supported them with them continuing the way they are right now then i would only be a fool.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back