Status
Not open for further replies.
I requested payment October 19 and they have not paid out so they might just be trying to profit now and then leave without paying anyone out.

Don't matter how popular this host is with users. it is pretty clear that they have stopped paying and if my payment is still pending by the end of next week then i am also going to stop using them and hope they get re-banned again. no reason to support a non-paying host. period.

I'm concerned as well. I've been waiting for weeks and weeks for a relatively small Vidbull payment. And it concerns me due in part to how long it took the last time. And with Filehoot completely gone and Vodlocker acting weird, who knows what to think? I'm not quite willing to give up yet, but like otep, I'll give them until the end of the week to pay and if they don't, I'll discontinue using both Vidbull and Vodlocker...

I am on the waiting list too... Hope they will pay @ least me. Because they knows how much I am struggling to reach the minimum payment amount =)

I stopped using them until they decide to pay out. if they pay my pending payment that i requested october 19 then i will continue but until then i won't.

vidbull got fcked up too... time to stop with them as well... I mean it's alerady been but now it's even more :D

8d6f9d5715a5509b8d29a17119c65793.png

Last edited:
I've stopped with vodlocker (deleted my whole content) for a while and I already put vidbull to the bottom of my link lists... I still see people desperately using them on several sites tho...

however vodlocker still sent me my last payment after I deleted everything so they didn't act jerk... and I think we should get the rest of our payments in some time

Last edited:
still pending

txnks for payments:whistling::dan:
i have pending payment and its over 17 days now...what to do?

txnks for payments:whistling::dan:
i have pending payment and its over 17 days now...what to do?

i stopped using Vodlocker and now i stoped vidbull too....they didnt payed me so i stoped working on vidbull.... i think vodlocker and vidbull your time is off.... i dont know if they will pay me or not

Last edited:
What the hell is heppening. some users were paid but my payments are pending from more than 2 months. This is disgusting. No reply anyway through their contact form or web fourm. scam.

How this chrismas and new year goona be good for them by making other to suffer..

Last edited:
Because nobody is paid. How is anyone still keeping hope that they will come back after 2-3 months? Dream on if you think a Christmas miracle would happen this year with the site.

Mine's pending since October 30. Vodlocker too. Too despicable for words really, to rip off people like this. They really took advantage of the goodwill they'd built up. So many (including me) cut them a lot of slack as they'd always paid in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back