VidBull.com Earn up to $40/10k - Stable affiliate program since 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I requested a payout without selecting any processor. Didn't know paypal isn't woring any more. Money dissapeared from my account, no payment received. Please check!
Username : alexx21

Does anybody have problem with views on vidbull? It seems every series i add on other websites , despite the fact that i add them first i get nearly no views :| .

does anyone have any tips on where to submit series? seems like watchseries isnt working too great these days.. at least not for me... im adding the first link (i say first couse i verified it on watchseries) and i get nearly no view (like 100 views ) on good series..

I'm on pending since 08 september also wich was a pay day also. I dont know what's goin on :). username: ciaunel

Please vidbull tell me once and for all couse maybe i understood wrong the "request payout" should be done untill monday because you do the payments on monday and tuesday? or should i "request payout" on monday or tuesday so you can pay us on the rest of the days?

Dont worry alexx21 vidbull always pays, maybe they got some problems or too many payments to handle.
Thank you. Have a good day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back