VidBull.com Earn up to $40/10k - Stable affiliate program since 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have fixed the timeout (error 523) on the site.
We have also added more encoding resources so your files will be encoded much faster now.

Paid thanks
Thank you for confirming. Payza, Payoneer, wmz and wire payouts will be send today.

Thanks all for the continued feedback and love :)

We have also added more encoding resources so your files will be encoded much faster now.

Paid thanks
Thank you for confirming. Payza, Payoneer, wmz and wire payouts will be send today.

Hi dude yaa the big was fixed and the encoding with ftp uploads is very fast thanks but still there is another problem who i don't understand you pay with the view or with the download because i see many links that i share in website got for example 500 view but when i see it in vidbull i got only 4 or 5 view...?
best regards

Hi dude yaa the big was fixed and the encoding with ftp uploads is very fast thanks but still there is another problem who i don't understand you pay with the view or with the download because i see many links that i share in website got for example 500 view but when i see it in vidbull i got only 4 or 5 view...?
best regards

Yes, I think so. My all videos are only 1 or 2 views :(

All payouts for vidbull are now done. Today we sent the remainder of payza, wmz, payoneer requests
Also, please let us know if you have any issues with the site. We see the encoding queue has improved a lot now

Thanks all.

Ftp Upload problem

Hi dude i got a problem in ftp upload methode when i connect a message of error appear :
Response: 530 Login incorrect.
Error: Critical error: Could not connect to server
Can you help me pleas ..?

Hi dude i got a problem in ftp upload methode when i connect a message of error appear :

Try to write username & password directly, without copy-paste

Try to write username & password directly, without copy-paste

thanks my friend but i know that trick but still the same problem if i write or copy is the same when server not responding is not responding !

@elcappo can you pls send me the full log from your ftp program to check why server this is happening at? @p3tq Thanks.
Itry to contact you in private but you don't answer me so i will put here the full log :
Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message...
Response: 220 ProFTPD 1.3.5 Server (ProFTPD Default Installation) [95.211.90.147]
Command: USER Response: 331 Password required for elcappo
Command: PASS Response:
530 Login incorrect. Error:
Critical error: Could not connect to server

Last edited:
Hello All,

We are now accepted at PrimeWire.ag and if you are a linker there please use VidBull links.
If you are a mod at PrimeWire please msg me for some deal.

My payment is pending vidbull and vodlocker username: adrian789 :(
Should be clearing now.

@elcappo can you pls send me the full log from your ftp program to check why server this is happening at? @p3tq Thanks.
Itry to contact you in private but you don't answer me so i will put here the full log :
Hello, Does your password contain any special characters. please check your pm I have replied there

received
thank you
Thanks all for confirming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back