VidBull.com Earn up to $40/10k - Stable affiliate program since 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Payment received.
HD Streaming supported?
Hello, We do not have the HD streaming because I think affiliates/we benefit when file is delivered very fast without buffer to viewer.
Do you have a site that specially cater for HD videos? Can you send me a PM with your specific needs, I am interested to check if there is an opportunity to add more features to the site.
Thanks.

can you tell me which ftp server i should use?
You can use ftp.vidbull.com I had removed a bad server from it now. Thanks for the feedback.

Please answer, sir.
Can you add subtitle option so people don't need to use third party scripts and abuse your host?
Hello, We do not have this option at the moment and may be it will be add later on. Thanks.
p.s what is your user ID? may be we can do that per user basis?

Username: Hotterman
If you can add that per user basis it would be great, then you can swipe clean my whole account so i can start with only embeded videos. :)

All payments will be sent in the next 24 hrs. Sorry for the delay due to large number of payout verifications.
FTP uploads should be fixed now as well. If you are experiencing upload speed issues when uploading to US vs EU servers we can make different ftp for North America and EU users (Any votes for this)?

Can you lower the min payout ? most streaming hosts here offer $10 or $15.
i guess this will encourage more uploaders.
Hello, We always pay for last 2 years so I think the min payment we have is fair. Otherwise we will end up paying lot of service fees for payouts.

Good host
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk
Thank you.

@ shawnlai same thing here i had to delete my videos files after uploading them to vidbull useing ftp upload videos files that are around 1 gb and over showing as 7 mb 50 mb videos looks to be incomplete i send you guys a email a few days ago but no reply back on this would realy like to be able to use/try out vidbull but not even the webupload wroks for me when i click on browse for files it wont show my video files to upload can you please fix this

Last edited:
@ shawnlai same thing here i had to delete my videos files after uploading them to vidbull useing ftp upload videos files that are around 1 gb and over showing as 7 mb 50 mb videos looks to be incomplete i send you guys a email a few days ago but no reply back on this would realy like to be able to use/try out vidbull but not even the webupload wroks for me when i click on browse for files it wont show my video files to upload can you please fix this

Hello,
1. Can you pm me a link to where this is happening. We have thousands of video encodings per day and we see no complaints from our end users or uploaders.
I am interested in knowing if this issue happening to all your videos or a particular video? If you give me a link I will be able to check the server encoding settings for that.

2. Regarding the browse button in regular upload method, this method of uploading only accept the following video formats.
BIN|AVI|DIVX|FLV|MP4|MPEG|MKV|MPG|WMV|DIVX|vob|mov|m2v|xvid|3gp|webm|ogv|.torrent
If you are not seeing your files then that means your files are in a different format. Can you let me know your file format (i.e. .avi pr .mp4..etc)

Thanks for the feedback.

Hi vidbull this looks to be happening not to all video but alot of them it looks to be also happening to user shawnlai if you read top post so am pretty sure it is happening to others they just dont know it and the are posting links around for videos that are incomplete which is not good and about my video format they are avi mkv mp4 which should be supported by vidbull so i dont know whats going on there here is shawnlai post

You can use ftp.vidbull.com I had removed a bad server from it now. Thanks for the feedback.

Actually it is not yet fix. e.g i upload 160MB file.... it is 29MB before conversion. and when i watch it...it is only 9mins...it should 24mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back