VidBull.com Earn up to $40/10k - Stable affiliate program since 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
video not found or access denied
nK2VX.png

Payments were released yesterday for last week. Thanks all.
yinet: This video is working fine for us, can you check again?

We are adding more capacity tonight, please let us know if you have any feedback.

Last edited:
takes about 2 days to convert to MP4 is there any chance of fixing that?

Also, will the increase capacity only increase hard drive space or everything as sometimes the streams are flawless other times it stops every 10 seconds to buffer.

@vidbull: It would be nice if you could set more stability. Germany (Zone +1) is in the morning and afternoon ok and at the evening the speed is about 60-90 kb/s. It would be nice if you could set limit to 250 kb/s per user or something like that.

BTW: Some of your Server still autoconvert. Can you pls fix it and check to let the files original.
--> fs4.vidbull.com, the other server are ok.

Last edited:
hy vidbull ,ckeck your pm plzz

hey vidbull the streaming is to low,is buffering too much,when i open a file is working but is buferring from 2 en 2 seconds
today you were online but you have not replied to my mesage, what kind of support do you offer??do you whant to post my problem here??

Last edited:
I am a regular user of your site but for last few weeks ... I am seeing an error when trying to use torrent upload -

"No live torrent server available at the moment"

Please solve and let me know ASAP

Waiting for your prompt action to help all vidbull user

same here yesterday admin delete many files with 1 week online :))...i think is turned to scam ,no payments is banned from sidereel

Payment for last week posted. Thanks all

same here yesterday admin delete many files with 1 week online :))...i think is turned to scam ,no payments is banned from sidereel

Before you post bs in forum please note that we always pay sometime during weekend.
Also, I think you have our direct email if you have any questions and I believe support staff is still waiting for a reply from you regarding the deleted file. Please take time to update it with the requested information.

Thanks.

@AdLOW please email support and they will look into it and gladly take your feedback.
support[at ] vidbull .com

yes but why you never anwer to my mesages? i have sent you 3 or 4 mesages and one PM and never i get the response from you ,do you think this is official suport from you ? and yes you pay in weekends ,last weekend you paid me with the credit card but until now i dont have any money received in my paypal account....sorry but people need more suport from you ...bye

Last weekend person handling payments sent echecks by mistake and it was noted.
We pay each weekend so no need to inquire every weekend.

Also i rarely check my msgs in WJ please email support if you need anything. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back